"Prisoner" biker scout from ROTJ?

p51

Sr Member
A co-worker of mine has bene looking into making biker scount armor just for the heck of it.
He asked me in the one scene from ROTJ when Han, Leia and all are carted out of the bunker into an open area filled with Imperial troops, and there's one guy with biker scout armor on but no helmet with his hands up.
Can someone explain who that guy is? Was there a cut scene originally that explained that?
My co-worker looks a lot like that guy, which is why he was wondering...

He's a Rebel trooper who disguised as a ST to stand at the bunker door as a lookout. That sub-plot was cut from the movie.

After the ewok steals the Speeder Bike and all but one trooper follow, and then Han runs around the corner and the last trooper follows into a group of Rebels just as the scene cuts you see the blonde bearded Rebel start taking his coat off to switch clothes with the ST.

It's been awhile, but if I remember right, when Han and Leia enter the bunker, just as the door closes you can see him putting the helmet on. He's there in case the other Scouts that went after the Ewok come back, they won't notice anything is wrong until it's too late.

It's been awhile, but if I remember right, when Han and Leia enter the bunker, just as the door closes you can see him putting the helmet on. He's there in case the other Scouts that went after the Ewok come back, they won't notice anything is wrong until it's too late.

Yep. He's facing outward (viewing his back) when he puts on the helmet and adjusts it.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back