R.I.P. Leonard Nimoy

So incredibly sad. But thank you Leonard for all the roles and the memories. You will be greatly missed.

The final frontier awaits him now. Boldly go.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

16638573416_36ffb7c3f3_o.png

I'm so saddened. One of the few people who had such a huge impact on me through their work that I felt I owed them a "thank you". Luckily I was able to say exactly that to him at the Seattle Comic con a few years back. His signed auto-biography is one of my prized possessions.

R.I.P. Mr Nimoy. Thank you for all you did in the entertainment world, and for all you did for L.A., and the Grifith Observatory. Sad day.

I'm just left empty by this news. Some people you just expect to live on forever, and I guess now he will in our memories. I loved Leonard's acting and humanity and Spock was a champion for a lot of us.

goodnight Spock. :(

https://twitter.com/TheRealNimoy/status/571373655793532928

Leonard Nimoy 1931-2015

" Hi all, as you all know, my Grandpa passed away this morning at 8:40 from end-stage chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. He was an extraordinary man, husband, grandfather, brother, actor, author-the list goes on- and friend. Thank you for the warm condolences. May you all LLAP. - Dani

P.s. I will be putting special shirts up on our site, SHOPLLAP.com , where all of the proceeds will go to the COPD Foundation. I hope to hear from you all. "

Requiescat in pace Mr. Nimoy.

I wish that "Katra" would be a real thing.

- Mikko

Last edited:
Heart broken. I was watching Day of the Dove last night and went to sleep reading These are the Voyages Season 3. I also feel glad he featured in the last two films even though I was critical of that choice.

Last edited:
Sigh... Like most, I'll miss him for purely selfish reasons, a touchstone to my childhood and a seemingly eternal re-occurring presence is gone. RIP Mr. Nimoy. :(

He lived a full and inspirational life. I suppose it's not a huge surprise given his age but it's still hard to accept. Not just an accomplished actor, writer, artist but by all accounts just a good man. RIP.

Leonard Nimoy_twitter.png

I'm heartbroken even though I knew he was getting up there. My husband and I were just talking about him last night.
But at least, he DID live long and and he prospered! An icon is gone.
RIP Leonard Nimoy; you will be missed.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back