Berserk Void Bust and Cosplay

Kruge

Here are some sculpts I'm trying to finish up before September rolls around. Still a work in progress, but almost ready to add detail. Kind of a dated anime, now, but since I'm trying to bring it into reality I figured I'd post here.
DSCN1078.JPG

Man this thing looks killer. Always loved the God's Hand designs. Very, very cool!

Thanks!
Update on this thing. Mother mold is ready, but I only had a gallon kit of rubber (8 quarts total) and wound up with two 5qt buckets of clay from the keys and such after I took it out of the glass, so had to wait for more.

Got pics, though. DSCN1159.JPGDSCN1175.JPGDSCN1176.JPG

No time for building what I need for injecting so will have to slam it for a mask.

Superb! Someone on here is doing my favorite manga series!

This isn't too old a thread, I sure you hope you post it finished! How will you craft the rest of Void's attire? I can't even fathom how to recreate those HR Gieger-esque designs in the real world. Hmm... a quandary for the ages, I suppose.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back