Raiders!

First off THAT FREAKING ROCKS!!!

And second... who else made a Raiders fan film with their friends in the early 80s?

(raises hand) I was Mola Ram. :lol :ninja

Kevin

They had a one night screening (of the actual '82 movie) in my city (Vancouver) and didn't hear about it until the day it was playing. I don't know why I even tried to find tickets, turns out they had sold out months earlier within minutes.

I'll definitely check out the movie though... all fell apart over a girl?! Of COURSE it did! :lol

Yeah, I posted a link to this a few months ago in the Awesome Picture thread. You can only get a few bits of it on YouTube. I'd love to see the whole thing.

That was pretty cool. I would love to see the complete trailer and flying wing fight. Now I must scratch an itch...

*puts on fedora and pops in Raiders Blu Ray*

I met these guys years ago at a film festival when this was first making the rounds. They had just had a meeting with Spielberg who really loved the movie. They were stoked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why don't they just put this whole thing on YouTube? I'd love to see the entire thing, but personally from what I have seen I don't think it is so special that it has to be kept for "special screenings". Yeah, its a great labor of love and a huge undertaking by a bunch of kids but its still just another fan film.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back