James Bond Spectre Props

SPECIAL EDITION SPECTRE OCTOPUS RING [JB20001]
Who knows whether a certificate in or not & SPECIAL EDITION to 500 or more?

Last edited by a moderator:
There appear to be at least two black elastic straps on the mask in this photo: one going from the back of the temples upward around the head, and one connecting the jaw to the cheekbone.

-MJ

I watched the scene closely, and i'm pretty sure it was ear rests from sunglasses that held the mask on.

Just a side note on the skeleton costume: it's a set of formal tails, not a suit jacket or trench coat. You can see it in stills and the film, however a little difficult because it's all black. Definitely a tail coat, similar to the theme of Baron Samedi, without satin lapels.

-Max

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Just a side note on the skeleton costume: it's a set of formal tails, not a suit jacket or trench coat. You can see it in stills and the film, however a little difficult because it's all black. Definitely a tail coat, similar to the theme of Baron Samedi, without satin lapels.
concept art indicates it's an overcoat.
s-l1600.jpg

Edit: Forgot about the photo Contec posted on page 3 where we see the coat better.

I can assure you, having seen the film twice now, and paid close attention to that costume, it's tails. They were going for the traditional Day of the Dead men's costume. When the film comes out on bluray I'll grab some stills, but I'm pretty sure about this.

Edit - upon closer inspection, I'm not so sure anymore. The movie stills are all above the waist so you can't see the detail in front. I'll wait for the bluray before calling it, but you guys may be right.

-Max

Last edited:
I'm personally friends with the costume fabricator that made the Day of the Dead mask. If you have specific questions- I can ask.

Sounds cool.
-What's the masks origin? Found object or made from scratch?
-Which materials were used on it?
-Is he able to sell castings or can help with a replica?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back