James Bond Spectre Props

Again regarding the watch: I think I might have found a cheap substitute.

The Rotary Ocean Avenger, available on eBay for around 170$
imgrc0118940253.jpg

Rotary Avenger.jpg

And compered to the Seamaster 300, it's pretty damn close:
Omega_Seamaster_300_Master_Co-Axial_Nato_regular.jpg

Attachments

• 81RcLv6HtlL._UL1500_.jpg
    81RcLv6HtlL._UL1500_.jpg
    322.3 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
I cannot believe that the airsoft version of the PDW conversion kit that is seen in Mexico City is sold out EVERYWHERE. Not to mention its discontinued...ugh. I may have to reach out to my 3D artist or buy a RS and cast them.

Ordered mine too, after watching the flick yesterday. I have to say I liked most of it, except for a few flaws..

- - - Updated - - -

is this the real deal?

Yes.. Those are both genuine Omega watches.

Anyway, here are the two Omega watches Bond wore in the movie... The Aqua Terra and the Seamaster 300.

22474002118_324f91f96f_b.jpg

Last edited:
That mask and his "suit" are super cool

only a matter of time before one of you talented blokes makes the mask!

I can wait...;)

Hm..good pics above. But the mouth on this mask is closed, the one on the poster have a open mouth.. probably cutted to a open appearance.

Could be that you are able to "talk" a little bit with the mask. Until someone post pictures of the scene where he takes the mask off and we can see the backside again we will not know.

Wonderful pics! Much appreciated.

I'll check them out more carefully later. If the mouth of the mask was sculpted close and cut open I may sculpt it closed. Thoughts?

I like the idea in getting it pre-shaped. So open molded.. we don't know how it will appear after cutting it, right? Any thoughts when these will be ready to order. Or about the pricetag?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back