Chronicles of Riddick Mirrored Contacts

ARES GW

Looking for mirrored contacts. At one time I found a site that had them and I did not save the link. :cry Does anybody have any idea. I have goggled but I have hit a dead end.

Those aren't going to feel good, to someone who has never worn contacts before, especially if they've never worn hard lenses. :confused

Last edited by a moderator:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jedi Loreen @ Apr 4 2007, 12:53 PM) [snapback]1455254[/snapback]</div>
Those aren't going to feel good, to someone who has never worn contacts before, especially if they've never worn hard lenses. :confused
[/b]

Yeah I know it it take some time to get used to.... :thumbsup

Last edited by a moderator:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(raffles @ Apr 4 2007, 02:25 PM) [snapback]1455309[/snapback]</div>
You might wanna try www.9mmfx.com they have a good slection and sometimes do discount sales.
[/b]

Yeah that is the only site that I have found them on. Yeah 300 is a little steep, but at least when the time is right I know where to find them.

Q. Can you see out of "Blind Eye", or "Stitches" lenses?
A. No, if we cover the pupil, you will not be able to see. But we could add clear center for vision. ** YOU CAN SEE OUT OF THE MIRRORED LENSES **

Pretty cool...

From 9mmsfx site:

The Mirrored lens is a hard lens worn over a soft lens. The same design that was seen in Chronicles of Riddick. This lens is not available in corrective prescriptions, and is not available to the general public.[/b]

I've talked to these guys before and they manufacture and sell the mirrored lenses to the public:

Freaky Eyes

And last, mirrored contacts are just like mirrored sunglasses, you can see through them fine.

Yeah, I read that as well. You can take that as 2 ways either you can't purchase them just anywhere or they wont sell them to you unless you are a business. Good thing I have a DBA. Besides do you really think they are going to say no if someone is shelling out over $600. Thanks for the other link as well.

Fxeyes.com as stated above use to sell them for alot cheaper. But their site has changed and there is no real information on how to purchase a pair anymore.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ARES GW @ Apr 4 2007, 10:13 PM) [snapback]1455577[/snapback]</div>
Yeah, I read that as well. You can take that as 2 ways either you can't purchase them just anywhere or they wont sell them to you unless you are a business. Good thing I have a DBA. Besides do you really think they are going to say no if someone is shelling out over $600. Thanks for the other link as well.

Fxeyes.com as stated above use to sell them for alot cheaper. But their site has changed and there is no real information on how to purchase a pair anymore.
[/b]

Did they sell them to you? If this is the company I'm thinking about, they would only sell to productions with an optician on site.

I have the information for the guy that actually supplied the lenses for the first movie on my computer at home. If you want I can get that for you.

He can still get them provided you have an optometrist. (about the same price but you can at least say you got them from the same people :p)

Ryu

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back