2015 North Texas Prop Party

Another amazing party. Again, big thanks to Philip for hosting!

Just curious...Who was in the Bumblebee costume? I was late, and it was gone by the time I got there...It looks pretty sweet!

Jason

Wow ... thanks for sharing pictures ... it seems a hell of an excellent prop party going on Philip ... due to attending a Dutch Comic Con as host and CREW ... I could not join y'all ... oh and the gazillion miles between Groningen and Texas ... perhaps some day in the near future :)

Chaim

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this, but it seems logical to me since this is the gathering of all the North Texas Folks.

Our shop is needing some help and I was hoping to see if anyone is available.

Blue Realm Studios is now looking for entry-level positions to help with molding, casting, and general workshop duties.

Location is Farmers Branch, TX.

Experience is not required, although helpful.

Opportunities to work on officially licensed props.

Please send your contact information and any resume/past work to info@bluerealmstudios.com.

Again apologies if this is not an appropriate board to post this on.

-Devin

Last edited by a moderator:
Another amazing party. Again, big thanks to Philip for hosting!

Just curious...Who was in the Bumblebee costume? I was late, and it was gone by the time I got there...It looks pretty sweet!

Jason

It was Greg, a new friend of the shop. Hasn't actually attended before showing up as Bumblebee.

I would Like an invite please

Always a great time! Looking forward to seeing everyone.

BTW - if you have never attended, you really should make the effort. Philip is a great host and the DFW area has a talented and great group of RPFers, the party even attracts some of our Okie members.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back