2015 North Texas Prop Party

Rebelscum

Sr Member
north-texas-prop-party-3.jpg

Added: Photos from this year's party. -> http://www.rebelscum.com/gallery/2015propparty/

The North Texas Prop Party will be Saturday, March 7 this year, and if all goes as planned, the finished Ark of the Covenant will be revealed.

As always, the party will be at my shop in Roanoke. We will have food, but plan to bring whatever you wish to drink. There will be ample coolers and ice available.

If you haven't attended before and would like to here's what to do.

1. Keep in mind the party is intended for active builders and collectors.
2. There is an occupancy limit, so it's best if a friend doesn't tag along that isn't part of the community since that may prevent someone who is from attending. Unless it's your wife, husband or significant other, then they will be invited as well of course.
3. No kids under 18 are allowed. None.
4. Please plan to bring things to show off.

You need an invitation to attend. Please email philip@rebelscum.com with your name and your RPF screen name to express your interest in attending.

Photos from the last party are here

Last edited:
Always a great time! Looking forward to seeing everyone.

BTW - if you have never attended, you really should make the effort. Philip is a great host and the DFW area has a talented and great group of RPFers, the party even attracts some of our Okie members.

Damn you college, I'm actually in the North Texas area finally but school is happening. Maybe I'll be able to go in three years. Maybe I'll also have some decent props of my own by then. Thanks for always doing this Philip, you rock.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

Nick, I know how you feel. I didn't really get into this site until after I had already moved from DFW to central TX early last year. I may have to schedule a trip back sometime to try and join in the fun. Just wish it wasn't so many hours away.

Hoping the temperature will cooperate with painting at least one day this week. See everyone on Saturday.

Agreed! I have a heater going in the garage and if the paint don't cure, I will bring something else. See everyone on Saturday!!!

I painted until it could be handled and then moved it inside for the heat. I have a few things that won't be finished, but I will show some WIP at least.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back