2015 North Texas Prop Party

I can't express how wonderful seeing everyone was! I have never had a more generous and kind host. As always, Phil leaves me humble and hoping to achieve anything resembling his sincerity and generosity. Expertise is just something to share freely. I will never hoard my discoveries.

Really enjoyed the get-together! Thanks for everything, Philip!

As always I left inspired to create, improve and hone my skills. Hope to have new things to show next year!

Great pics. I'm sorry I missed it this year. My wife and I just moved to Allen and have not gotten all settled in. We had a lot of stuff to get done over the weekend... :(

I went to add this years badge to previous years and I couldn't find one from the first year.

I looked and looked but couldn't find it. Going through photos from the first party I didn't see badges, a few people had name tags.

It would be cool to have badges for those of us at the first get-together.

59447801659571-vi.jpg

I went to add this years badge to previous years and I couldn't find one from the first year.

I looked and looked but couldn't find it. Going through photos from the first party I didn't see badges, a few people had name tags.

It would be cool to have badges for those of us at the first get-together.

Yup, the first year we didn't have badges, just little plastic holders for white cards with names on them. Chris Holoka, who does the graphics and makes them, didn't make the first party.

I am missing 2010, 2013, and 2014.

I have the others though. Thanks to Chris for making the artwork on these! They are a great memento from the parties!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back