Invisible man moebius model kit - FINISHED

Re: Invisible man moebius model kit - wip

This is some great detail! The table, bookshelf and bottles all look full scale. Can't wait to see more.

Table finished (with all it's "props"):

PIC1.jpg PIC2.jpg PIC3.jpg PIC4.jpg PIC5.jpg

BEAUTIFUL!!! Amazing what you can do! :thumbsup

Thank you, tek2

Here's the finished Bookshelf. Has I said before, I decided to add a few extras to this wonderful and already very detailed kit:

1- Claude Rains' frame
2- Letter to Flora
3- Small pic of Flora (Gloria Stuart)
4- Manuscript pages
5- Anatomy book pages
6- A small list of the main names involved in the making of the movie (my humble tribute to all those who were part of it)

PIC4.jpg PIC5.jpg PIC1.jpg PIC2.jpg PIC3.jpg

awesome!!

I always said it, its the smallest details that makes the big difference!!!

Gerardo

Thank you Gerardo.

The kit is now ready for display. This is a great kit and I'm now hopping to get my hands on the "Phantom of the Opera" also by Moebius (most of the ones that are being sold on Ebay have exaggerated prices...)
Thank you all for your kind comments on this build

PIC1.jpg PIC2.jpg PIC3.jpg PIC4.jpg PIC5.jpg PIC6.jpg PIC7.jpg PIC8.jpg PIC9.jpg PIC10.jpg PIC12.jpg PIC13.jpg PIC14.jpg PIC15.jpg CAP-1.jpg CAP-2.jpg

...This is a great kit and I'm now hopping to get my hands on the "Phantom of the Opera" also by Moebius...
I could be wrong (wouldn't be the first time), but I don't think Moebius has ever produced a Phantom of the Opera kit...not yet, anyway. Is it possible you're thinking of the old Aurora kit (which has been reissued a number of times over the years) or the Polar Lights kit that was initially released in 2000?

Excellent results on your Invisible Man build up! Your attention to detail and subtle color scheme really showcase what is, in my opinion, one of Moebius' best figure kits. (y)thumbsup

Thank you Gentlemen for your comments
And no, Zombie_61 you're not wrong - I am! The Phantom kit I was refering to is the Polar Lights one. I've been working on several kits for the last months that I got myself all mixed up ("The Hunchback of Notre Dame" by Polar Lights; "Nosferatu" by Monarch; "The Invisible Man" by Moebius....)
So if anyone gets to know of a Polar Lights' Phantom of the Opera model kit please do let me know once I'd very much like to build it. They pop up at Ebay from time to time at "normal prices" - US 20 / 25 (sadly I was outbid on the last two). The ones that are on a regular basis on Ebay are over priced - US 70 (IMO)

POLAR LIGHTS MODEL KIT.jpg

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back