New McFly jean jacket replica!

I know I'm a broken record... but that is Bacall, not Bergman!
20130318205116.jpg
Perhaps, but there's no arguing that this is the most accurate mockup we have, based on the only picture we have of the inside of the jacket (And there's no telling what's on the left side interior.)

List has ended but went unsold? Does that mean that they just took it down without relisting it? Wow that's amazing that nobody snagged it up!

As for Guess replicas that people try to pass off as real this is one of the poorest. Has the tell tale made in Mexico tag and uses replacement Guess buttons that are much later time period pieces. The time period of the liner does not match the buttons, nor does it match the tag. Also the base grey material is way off. Overall a bad attempt.

Of all the things Universal could have teamed up with a company and made I wish it was this jacket. The Valterra skateboard is not, but this is somethi g that has never been accurately duplicated.

Any pics? I'm guessing based on their other stuff it will be pricey.

I don't think I am allowed to post anything right now as he sent them to me personally, but apparently they will be available at the end of the month. But he rectified his previous jacket, with a little more accurate lining, and better colours (with a grayer light blue < not sure that makes sense haha). And also the fit had been adjusted with slightly bigger size and longer sleeves.

I don't think I am allowed to post anything right now as he sent them to me personally, but apparently they will be available at the end of the month. But he rectified his previous jacket, with a little more accurate lining, and better colours (with a grayer light blue < not sure that makes sense haha). And also the fit had been adjusted with slightly bigger size and longer sleeves.

OK, that's cool. Looking forward to an official unveiling

No worries, I think he posted some picture on their FB page :)

Have they said anything about a price yet? I'm not sure what the price of the original headgoonie marty jacket was? I checked out the FBI page. Hard to read, a it's Japanese, but from the pictures I'm assuming that its the one at the very bottom. With the sketches of celebs and pasley on the lining?

Have they said anything about a price yet? I'm not sure what the price of the original headgoonie marty jacket was? I checked out the FBI page. Hard to read, a it's Japanese, but from the pictures I'm assuming that its the one at the very bottom. With the sketches of celebs and pasley on the lining?

Probably around the same price of their previous jacket, which if I remember correctly was around $500/600. They are handmade jackets, therefore the price, but they are the best on the market so far, followed by Magnoli ones.

It looks like they are making the vest too. It looks perfect. Perfect shape and perfect color. With accurate shaped pockets. I would love to see the finished jacket as well. I hope it's the right light grayish blue. Because most replicas are too dark. From what you've seen EmmaInCandyland, does it have the right colors?

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like they are making the vest too. It looks perfect. Perfect shape and perfect color. With accurate shaped pockets. I would love to see the finished jacket as well. I hope it's the right light grayish blue. Because most replicas are too dark. From what you've seen @EmmaInCandyland, does it have the right colors?

The owner of Headgoonie got the Teen Beat book, and apparently it's like a light blue/grey and not completely grey, I believe the new colours are right, the only way to judge is to have a jacket in hand, I believe they are distressed by hand too, so one jacket might differ from another one. But they seem to be good improvement from the previous one :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back