"Men in Black" Carte Noir

SgtFang

Sr Member
Gone but not forgotten.
Does anyone have a pic or artwork of this? It didn't make it into the final cut of the movie, but they used to have it up on the official website years ago. I used to have it but it's stuck on a dead hard drive. :angry

It looked like a basic credit card with a cool black, prismatic background, but was supposed to be able to morph into any credit card or security pass the agent needed. :)

-Sarge

I used to have one that I kept with the other cards in my wallet. :)
I don't have the image file anymore, but I'll see if I can find the printed one.

Edit: I found it :)

Sorry for the quality. It was laminated with packing tape, and the printer wasn't the best. Shouldn't be too hard to fix in Photoshop, though.
Oh, and I believe the card numbers are all different, so just remember that the one in the image is mine :)

For those that care, here's some credit card info for realism. All credit card companies below issue credit cards with numbers starting with the associated number:

Visa - 4xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx (16 digits)
Master Card - 5xxx xxxx xxxx xxxx (16 digits)
American Express - 37xx xxxxxx xxxxx (15 digits)
Discover - 6011 xxxx xxxx xxxx (16 digits)
Diner's Club - 36xx xxxxxx xxxx (14 digits)

My God, I worked way too much retail in the past.

-G

Do you still have the official site bookmarked?
What year was that? I'm trying to use the waybackmachine...
where on the site was it?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SgtFang @ Apr 3 2007, 04:37 PM) [snapback]1454639[/snapback]</div>
Does anyone have a pic or artwork of this? It didn't make it into the final cut of the movie, but they used to have it up on the official website years ago.
-Sarge
[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sporak @ Apr 5 2007, 05:48 PM) [snapback]1456159[/snapback]</div>
Do you still have the official site bookmarked?
What year was that? I'm trying to use the waybackmachine...
where on the site was it?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SgtFang @ Apr 3 2007, 04:37 PM) [snapback]1454639[/snapback]
Does anyone have a pic or artwork of this? It didn't make it into the final cut of the movie, but they used to have it up on the official website years ago.
-Sarge
[/b]
[/b][/quote]

It was just mininblack.com, but that takes you to the site for the 2nd movie now. no cool downloads either. :(

http://www.sonypictures.com/homevideo/meninblackii/

-Sarge

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sporak @ Apr 5 2007, 06:08 PM) [snapback]1456175[/snapback]</div>
yeah, but tI can access old pages...but I dont know where to look?about what year was it? and under what catagory was it on the page?

check this out...

waybackmachine.org
[/b]

Cool site. From what I remember, it would have been when the first movie came out, July 2 1997 maybe a month before and after.

-Sarge

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back