London Film & Comic con 2015 JULY

The pre orders are now closed I think.

The floor plan has now been posted , which hopefully is below

image.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Thanks for clarifying this :) By the way, do I need a "ticket" to have my Lloyds autograph or can I just go anytime with the diamond pass?

If you've got his diamond pass I think you can go anytime that he's signing because diamond pass holders have priority. I've got MJF's diamond pass & he's only signing for 30mins each day so I'm going to get it as soon as I can :D
I've met Christopher Lloyd a couple of times, he's nice, just very quiet & reserved and not at all like Doc! :eek

For Christopher Lloyd if you have a diamond pass then you should be able to go any time. Even us gold pass holders have to get a VT for him.
For MJF I think they are calling up the autographs in batch order so check the batch number on your ticket. I have batch one but am not sure if I have to go to the first signing or can go to the later ones If I want to. Because of how limited his signing time will be I think I will try to get there as soon as possible.

Last edited:
You can't get an autograph pf JFox, unless you have the diamond, pass correct? I wish I could have one haha x)

Also, the talk for Jfox on Saturday, does that include every batches?

I have Markpoon Nike Mag, I was wondering if you think they could last the whole day? x)

Can't wait to get there, time is getting closer and closer!!!

Your gonna have lots of fun there I'm sure of it !!! :D
Too bad I can't make it there, that we be awesome. :(

Although I'm not going, I did have lots of fun on the 4th of July in London,
when I was there to watch "Back To The Future : Live in Concert" in Kensington @ The Royal Alber Hall. :cool

We can probably expect lots of pictures of "The London Comic Con" in this thread throughout the weekend I guess.

Anyone going for all the Alien goodies, aside from BTTF?

Gutted that I'm not able to make it (booked a trip to London on Sunday NIGHT as well...) but would love to hear about all that's happening, especially the Aliens cast talk on Saturday! Would have been nice to have seen Sigourney even at a distance!

This event was awesome!! It was very busy and very hot, but so worth it!! I got a pic with MJF, Chris Lloyd, Lea Thompson and Claudia Wells. Also James Remar from one of my other favourite films, 'The Warriors'. It's a shame we didn't get a few more seconds with the likes of MJF and Chris Lloyd, but there were so many people waiting that it was quite rushed, but still, very happy!! :)

Great pictures Horrorfanatic66, the ones with the Freddies are funny. What was it like seeing Robert Englund in full makeup?

It was pretty awesome, when walking up to him I forget how massive I was haha. Seeing the makeup in the flesh was pretty damn special

Here are the rest of the pics, some of my fave

Freddy And Jason posing with others

Last edited:
It was a great weekend, very hot and seemed to spent most of it in queues :( but I did get 99% of what I wanted done. Very tired at the end and got to sleep for most of the Monday :) Hopefully the layout of the new venue will be better next year.

Awesome pics! Who won the fight in the end? Can't believe I missed that! Must have been queuing on the stairs :lol. Was good that they (show masters) learnt and every day was an improvement so hopefully next year they'll have nailed it.

Awesome pics! Who won the fight in the end? Can't believe I missed that! Must have been queuing on the stairs :lol. Was good that they (show masters) learnt and every day was an improvement so hopefully next year they'll have nailed it.

Oh Jason of course, there will be a sequel, and I will have the battle damaged hockey mask, going to cardiff comic con with the damage from the fight with freddy

Here is the download of my picture with robert englund

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back