London Film & Comic con 2015 JULY

Autographs are not booked in advance apart from the diamond exclusive ones (MJF) . All you need to do is get in the queue for the person you want, pay at the table that is normally half way down the queue, select your photo and then get it signed . Non of the stupid "smiley" voucher issues that you get at other shows.

If you want autographs from any of the bigger guests they are likely to be on the virtual queuing system, full details on the web site. For this you basically go to the queue , pick up a numbers raffle ticket and come back to join the queue when the number on the white board is above the number on your ticket. It makes the big guests a lot easier to manage.

If you want any of theses try and make it your first task after getting in, normally the doors will open and there will be two places that people go first. To the signing area to get low number virtual tickets and to the organiser table to but photo tickets for the day. The queue for the photo tickets will hopefully be shorter this year as the we site will stay open for longer now that you get email tickets.

Can someone clarify for me whether it would pose a problem when going through UK Customs/Security if I bring a custom made foam costume for a convention such as London Comic Con that has magnets,hinges,springs etc. in it? I tried emailing back and forth with a lady from UK Customs,but I (as a non-native speaker) get lost in the jungle of rules and guidelines.
I appreciate the help on this subject !

Thanks Alric, I'm assuming I can get my own things signed too, thinking of getting C.Lloyd to sign my Almanac.

Autographs are not booked in advance apart from the diamond exclusive ones (MJF) . All you need to do is get in the queue for the person you want, pay at the table that is normally half way down the queue, select your photo and then get it signed . Non of the stupid "smiley" voucher issues that you get at other shows.

If you want autographs from any of the bigger guests they are likely to be on the virtual queuing system, full details on the web site. For this you basically go to the queue , pick up a numbers raffle ticket and come back to join the queue when the number on the white board is above the number on your ticket. It makes the big guests a lot easier to manage.

If you want any of theses try and make it your first task after getting in, normally the doors will open and there will be two places that people go first. To the signing area to get low number virtual tickets and to the organiser table to but photo tickets for the day. The queue for the photo tickets will hopefully be shorter this year as the we site will stay open for longer now that you get email tickets.

Yep, getting your own stuff signed it fine, I normally have a few posters that I am collecting multiple sigs on.

Last edited:
Awesome, thankyou for the info.
QUOTE=Alric;3674233]Yep, getting your own stuff signed it fine, I normally have a few posters that I am collecting multiple sings on.[/QUOTE]

Can you pre order her autograph? Or does it have to be bought at the entrance?

Unfortunately not, it will be a case of try and get in the building as early as possible then stand in a queue and pay at a table while in the queue.
Unless you buy the diamond pass that's the only way to guarantee you'll get an autograph.

I will be there Sunday, meeting Robert Englund with the diamond pass, meeting Neve Campbell and Ken Kerzinger for a photo shoot, wanted to meet ken without him in costume. I will be dressed has Jason Voorhees from the 2009 movie, just under 6 foot 6, so cannot fully complain. It is my first ever LFCC, gone to MCM twice, and CFCC, so really cannot wait for this one in July

Pics of my costume come sunday

See you all there who ever is going there sunday

Roll on Saturday and Sunday! Will be in my Ghost Rider Cosplay.

Gutted Emily Kinney has cancelled as that was my primary photo shoot. Will still be getting photos of Kirstian Nairn and James Tolkan as well!

Can't wait!

I am on the verge of crying. I was gonna get the diamond pass for Michael J Fox either tomorrow or Friday but the tickets have just sold out I HAVE THE WORST LUCK WITH THIS THING IT WAS THE EXACT SAME FOR THE DELOREAN PHOTO WITH MICHAEL J FOX TOO. (goes to corner and cries) Both times I checked a day or 2 before it happened and everything :'( At least the others will be there I guess

I have made an inspired BTTF outfit for that event. I didn't want to do a screen matched of a BTTF character because there will be so many of them, so I just made a 2015 outfit :)

DSC_0601.jpg

DSC_0577.jpg

It's technically a mash up of Marty Jr, Griff and Spike ^^

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back