London Film & Comic con 2015 JULY

None at all, they have stated the the diamond package is the only way for an auto. If they did sell them on the day then I and a lot of the other ticket holders would not be happy at the money we had wasted. The limit to the signings is down to his medical condition while the photos shoots are a lot easier for him.
Yeah I get that, I would be pretty unhappy too. I see there are still some Diamond passes left for sale, I am tempted to upgrade now, but that is a lot of money.

So just looking at it again, you actually only get one photo with MJF on the diamond pass, any other photos you have to buy separately? From the site: 1 x Standard Photo Opportunity with Michael J Fox (please note, this is the only photo with Michael J Fox included with this pass. All other photo shoots are available to purchase separately)

Last edited by a moderator:
Only one with MJF but I we get two with just you and a prop.

1 x Standard Photo with Michael J Fox
1 x Photo Opportunity of you with the 1885 Clock Face.
1 x Photo Opportunity of you with Doc Brown's Tombstone.

I doubt I will make use of the other two as I have little interest in lots of pictures of me.

Only one with MJF but I we get two with just you and a prop.

1 x Standard Photo with Michael J Fox
1 x Photo Opportunity of you with the 1885 Clock Face.
1 x Photo Opportunity of you with Doc Brown's Tombstone.

I doubt I will make use of the other two as I have little interest in lots of pictures of me.

Really, why would you want a pic without him in it? When i first read it, i thought it meant you get 3 photos with him.

I did too, I think it's a shame that the one we do get is without a prop. I would have liked one with him and the clock. In any package like the diamond pass there will always be some filler.

I got my entry tickets send out to me with my Christopher Lloyd Diamond pass :S

Also how many batches do you think they will do for MJF in the delorean. It says Michael J Fox and Delorean Photo Shoot BATCH 5 FINAL - Saturday 18th July 2015 so I guess there will be no more batches which is really weird. I thought the would have road the train to get a lot of money from that. If I can't get a pre-booked one, should I make that my number one priority on the day to go there first? Like as soon as I get through the doors and find where it is, go there immediately and would there maybe still be tickets to get photos?

I think it's a little unfair for people who didn't have the money at the time to not get a chance to get a photo. Does pre-booking these just mean that you are guaranteed a picture with him or that is the only way to get these. If it is the latter I will be so annoyed because this is my birthday present for my 18th and I'm cosplaying Marty sooooooooo, this will be an amazing photo op. I'm getting really anxious now. I will cry if I don't get a photo with him in the Delorean :'(

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be going to this, I have never been to a comic con before but I can not miss the cast from BTTF. I got a photo with Christopher Lloyd and a ticket to the talk with MJF. Should be an interesting day :) Also this is my first post on this forum, hello.

If the pre booked tickets are sold out then there is not likely to be any available on the day. Its possible they may have held some back but I doubt it.

With his multiple photo shoots, signings and talks I would think MJF will be very busy over the weekend, I am just hoping that his health holds out for the full three days.

I just had a look at the store and all of his photo shoots are sold out and his talk is almost sold out ( I get to sit at the front :) )

This is a new venue so I hope they will have sorted out the sound issues from last year. In the big hall it was very hard to hear the guests , so if you can either get close to the front or sit by a speaker in talks.

Re: London Film & Comic con 2015 JULY

Going on previous shows for the big signers they have them in their own walled off area , so you might find it hard to catch a glimpse of him apart when he is going from one part of the show to another. The best chance would be to get a ticket to his talk, it's about the only tickets left for him.

- - - Updated - - -

I will be going to this, I have never been to a comic con before but I can not miss the cast from BTTF. I got a photo with Christopher Lloyd and a ticket to the talk with MJF. Should be an interesting day :) Also this is my first post on this forum, hello.

It's not always obvious from their web site but you need to rebook your entrance ticket as well as Saturday is now prebook only.

I'm going up for the Saturday, and then staying over and doing the 'Bond In Motion' exhibition on the Sunday.

My first ever cosplay attempt also, which will be 1985 Marty McFly. A very safe option, but felt it was fitting for the day and I wanted to have a go and have fun!

Booked photo ops with Michael J Fox, Christopher Lloyd, Claudia Wells and Lea Thompson.

Just watching to see who else is added now, but can't wait to go and experience my first ever convention! :D

Re: London Film & Comic con 2015 JULY

How do you mean "rebook" the entrance ticket. I have the entrance ticket, they sent me it a while back.

Sorry that should have said pre-book, as you can now only buy entrance tickets on the door for Sunday I think.

I see a few people saying they have been sent tickets, I haven't been sent anything, but my tickets are printable from the email they send after I made the booking?

Sorry that should have said pre-book, as you can now only buy entrance tickets on the door for Sunday I think.

He, that makes perfect sense. Yes they sent my tickets through the post but the ticket for a photo with Christopher Lloyd was sent as a PDF.

They changed their booking system this year. Most tickets are now electronic. I think the only ones on the new system that still get mailed out are the diamond ones. Tickets bought on they old system are still mailed out as before.

This might be an obvious question but do you have to book autographs in advance? Couldn't find any tickets on the website.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back