Spider-Man: Homecoming

Fawbish,I was thinking the same thing when watching the Andrew Garfield Spider-man movie when he steps into Dr.Connors' laboratory and Rhys Ifans startles him by saying:"It's not nice to snoop...".Where's his spider-sense at that moment?!

Also,Tom Holland changing costume in an alley in trailer 2 doesn't strike me as wise,as he is standing out in the open for all to see his identity.

Fawbish,I was thinking the same thing when watching the Andrew Garfield Spider-man movie when he steps into Dr.Connors' laboratory and Rhys Ifans startles him by saying:"It's not nice to snoop...".Where's his spider-sense at that moment?!

Also,Tom Holland changing costume in an alley in trailer 2 doesn't strike me as wise,as he is standing out in the open for all to see his identity.

I always thought his spider sense went off if danger was near. Since Aunt May and Dr Connors meant him no harm, the spider sense wouldn't have "tingled".

SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING - Official Trailer #3 (HD) - YouTube

SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING - International Trailer #3 (HD) - YouTube

More footage in international trailer

New Poster

DAk_zUkXYAI2SGc.jpg

Attachments

• DAk_zUkXYAI2SGc.jpg
    DAk_zUkXYAI2SGc.jpg
    331.5 KB · Views: 36
Last edited by a moderator:
I love how they tied Spiderman into the entire Marvel universe and the Vulture is... Keaton is awesome.
Guess he took Birdman's advice.

I haven't read through the whole thread, but who do we think Donald Glover is playing??

I'm a big fan of his, so seeing him finally in a trailer got me even more hyped for this film.

Please Sony stop showing so much of the movie in trailers. You're going to mess up a good thing. I've been avoiding the last couple of TV spots and I feel like I've already seen too much.

Please Sony stop showing so much of the movie in trailers. You're going to mess up a good thing. I've been avoiding the last couple of TV spots and I feel like I've already seen too much.

Don't watch any more at all mate. I was very excited about this film, and it's starting to deflate me. I should have stayed strong but ended up clicking out of curiosity.

So much Iron Man focus. :facepalm And yet I'm completely on board with the mentor relationship they're going to flesh out. It (in the marketing) just doesn't feel right?

Will be obviously seeing this regardless but please staaahhhppppp

Don't watch any more at all mate. I was very excited about this film, and it's starting to deflate me. I should have stayed strong but ended up clicking out of curiosity.

So much Iron Man focus. :facepalm And yet I'm completely on board with the mentor relationship they're going to flesh out. It (in the marketing) just doesn't feel right?

Yeah Im a masochist in that regard. Its like it almost compels me to watch it, then when I do I regret it cause they are showing SO much. The funny thing is, is that Marvel, like Sony, doesnt get that everyone will see spiderman. Already got a taste of how great he was in Civil War, everyone was on board with him, even after that abysmal poster people are still interested. But for gods sakes tone down the trailers! Its getting out of hand. I also think there is just way too much Tony Stark in this. Then again who knows, that could just be from the trailers and he isnt in it very much.

I'm hoping Spider-Man and Iron Man have a huge falling out during this movie and that's the surprise they haven't shown us. I want them to fight like they did in the civil war comic.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I'm hoping Spider-Man and Iron Man have a huge falling out during this movie and that's the surprise they haven't shown us. I want them to fight like they did in the civil war comic.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Is that when he says "amazing" or something along those lines when he uses all his abilities, or was that against Mr. Fantastic? Damn I cant remember. Cause those panels were awesome.

Sony's oversaturated marketing reeks of so much desperation it's really turning me off to what should be a surefire hit. And it convinces me that, when Sony assumes complete ownership of the character, they'll just botch the whole damn thing up all over again. On the bright side it might convince them to sell the rights back to Marvel in the end. One can only hope.

After 20 pages and nearly 500 posts I'm really surprised that there has been no complaints (yet) about the tech in Spidey's suit. I would have thought that there would have been a lot of complaints about how there shouldn't be all this tech in his suit, it should be just a suit, etc., etc.

After 20 pages and nearly 500 posts I'm really surprised that there has been no complaints (yet) about the tech in Spidey's suit. I would have thought that there would have been a lot of complaints about how there shouldn't be all this tech in his suit, it should be just a suit, etc., etc.
I'm hoping the suit AI, at least, might get stripped at some point in the movie. It's too Tony Starkish.

One podcast raised a great point that traditionally Spider-Man in the comics talks to himself a lot. Having a suit AI gets in the way of this quality as well as getting in the way of Spider-Man's characteristic fighting commentary.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back