2015 Los Angeles Prop Party. JUNE 20th BIG ANNOUNCEMENT FIRST PAGE!!

What hours will people be there? Also, I sent paypal, but never saw my name updated as paid... Maybe I forgot to put my RPF name in my paypal note?
Most importantly, when will the pizza be there? :)

Had a great time getting to meet a bunch of you guys today! (I was the tallest guy there after 1pm, so you probably saw me!). And thanks again to Jedifyfe for putting it together, and Frank for letting us trash his place!

Thanks Brad for a great prop party, and thanks to Frank for opening up his shop and inviting us all in. It was great to meet a bunch of new people and to see some familiar faces. Some really cool stuff to see today. Also, thanks to Norm for coming by and talking props and miniatures.

Pics are here.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like yall had a great time. Wish I wasnt in the Middle East. No props, but I got a bunch of sailors from the USS Iwo Jima tanked!

9251183_orig.jpg

Risu on the left and Ross on the right with his Elysium body armor replica

3091065_orig.jpg

Event host Frank Ippolito takes the first slice of the world's largest deliverable pizza! Gary of Beer Money Props looks on!

Attachments

• 9251183_orig.jpg
    9251183_orig.jpg
    272.4 KB · Views: 82
8376518_orig.jpg

Felgacarb on the right explains the details of one of his Star Trek phaser replicas to Winghead

8199162_orig.jpg

Malachai chats with Kit Quinn at the LA RPF Prop Party 2015

I am reaching out to the RPF community. An acquaintance of mine, Brian Sikoff Is organizing the Halloween Hotness event this Saturday 10/17/15 . Are there any RPF members in the LA area that can supply Life size props like a Han In Carbonite or backdrop set pieces / life size displays. I am supplying a death star wall panel and prop weapons. Please PM me if you can.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back