2015 Los Angeles Prop Party. JUNE 20th BIG ANNOUNCEMENT FIRST PAGE!!

Im in as much as if something work related comes up Ill flake. Regardless, Im committed to donate the fee for the quest of Fife. Right now its gravy, the date is right in between a Marthas Vineyard trip and a Cabo Booze sponge.

As far as offerings, The only new things I have to offer is my Walmart Falcon (with newly acquired printed parts, and the TR.) I think I can knock out the budget build by then. Maybe grab bag of fireworks will be fun for the kids?

Brad, great location for the party. I have wanted to meet Frank so this works out. :) I have a few questions for you; how and when do you need payment and what do I do about a plus one (my wife)?

Cheers,
J

Brad, great location for the party. I have wanted to meet Frank so this works out. :) I have a few questions for you; how and when do you need payment and what do I do about a plus one (my wife)?

Cheers,
J

to answer your question I quote Brad's post from a few above...
I updated the first post. I will be asking for the "fee" in the next month or so. This will be paid to me via PayPal as a "gift".

Im looking into food trucks or hotdog stand. I may just buy a ton or food from chipotle....;)

I also have taken the liberty of PMing you Brad's PP and such... I hope Brad does not mind... if he does oh well to late already done Sorry Brad

Ah, man. This is colliding with my newest hobby. Car Racing. I have a 24 hours of lemons car, and we have a race scheduled that week end. If you never heard of Lemons racing google it. It's kinda prop building with cars...

If for some reason our car can't make the race I'll be at the party.

BrianM

Ah, man. This is colliding with my newest hobby. Car Racing. I have a 24 hours of lemons car, and we have a race scheduled that week end. If you never heard of Lemons racing google it. It's kinda prop building with cars...

If for some reason our car can't make the race I'll be at the party.

BrianM

That sucks Brian. I was hoping to have you there. I also tagged Senna in the Facebook post. I'll email him to make sure he knows.

Sweet! I will be there, even if BrianM can't make it.

BTW, Brian, what lemon car do you have for the race? I think that race is on every other cover of Grassroots motorsports I own! Well, the race in Florida, at any rate. I just heard there was one in Emeryville. I hope you can make the prop party, but if not, good luck in the race!

I don't often post on RPF, since most of my time in the past year was spent on scale modeling and less so on costuming efforts, but I would love to attend. Count me in.

I'm going to have to skip this after all. Parents are coming into town from Colorado. Maybe next time. :(

Loser! ;) Sorry you cant be there.

Also, Anyone who would like to donate items for the raffle, please PM me. I will also be asking for the $20 per person payment in the next week or so.

We run an E30 (BMW 325i) and have been in the top ten the last two races.

We got accepted into the Buttonwillow race so unfortunately I wont be able to make the party. Take lots of pictures...

Sweet! I will be there, even if BrianM can't make it.

BTW, Brian, what lemon car do you have for the race? I think that race is on every other cover of Grassroots motorsports I own! Well, the race in Florida, at any rate. I just heard there was one in Emeryville. I hope you can make the prop party, but if not, good luck in the race!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back