2015 Los Angeles Prop Party. JUNE 20th BIG ANNOUNCEMENT FIRST PAGE!!

Alright, I'm unofficially back in. (Don't want to jinx myself). Really looking forward to this. And money sent, just in case.

Payment sent.
MissKitQuinn will most likely be joining as well, but she'll be sending payment once she confirms her schedule.

And I can't access the FB event either.

Any possibility of food options besides bread-heavy pizza for those of us who would rather not eat a billion carbs that day? I can survive, obviously, but if I could NOT sacrifice my diet to be there that'd be awesome. It's convention season, and I gotta watch my girlish figure. ;)

Payment sent.
MissKitQuinn will most likely be joining as well, but she'll be sending payment once she confirms her schedule.

And I can't access the FB event either.

Any possibility of food options besides bread-heavy pizza for those of us who would rather not eat a billion carbs that day? I can survive, obviously, but if I could NOT sacrifice my diet to be there that'd be awesome. It's convention season, and I gotta watch my girlish figure. ;)

Send me a Facebook friend request. It was set to a private event on my FB page. My FB is https://www.facebook.com/brad.fyfe.7

As far as food goes, if you give me an idea of what you'd like, I will see what I can do. I can't promise anything since I won't be going to get people individual items but if there is enough interest for healthier foods, I may be able to figure something out.

Send me a Facebook friend request. It was set to a private event on my FB page. My FB is https://www.facebook.com/brad.fyfe.7

As far as food goes, if you give me an idea of what you'd like, I will see what I can do. I can't promise anything since I won't be going to get people individual items but if there is enough interest for healthier foods, I may be able to figure something out.

I'm a simple guy. I like protein. Meat and cheese. I don't need anything special, but figured I'd ask as plans were getting made. So... burgers? Hotdogs? (I'd just skip the buns). If it's extra hassle and I'm all alone, just let me know and I'll plan to bring my own food so it's not a big deal.

Obviously pizza is delicious, but this is just a few weeks before SDCC where I'm wearing a lot of spandex, and spandex doesn't hide anything.

What kind of space will we have to set up props? I can bring one or two things, or I can bring a few, just need to know what will fit.

Is my current project allowed? I swear he won't do this to anyone's props.

IMG_3291.JPG

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back