2015 Los Angeles Prop Party. JUNE 20th BIG ANNOUNCEMENT FIRST PAGE!!

Re: 2015 Los Angeles Prop Party...LONG OVERDUE Possible dates...

/\ what Eric said. Good times. Noobs are always welcome.

I can attest for how awesome these things are. MattMunson had a birthday party/prop party at his house a few years back... I remember going and not knowing anyone and everyone made me felt very very welcomed....Now some of these people are really good friends

I can attest for how awesome these things are. MattMunson had a birthday party/prop party at his house a few years back... I remember going and not knowing anyone and everyone made me felt very very welcomed....Now some of these people are really good friends

So true! Perhaps the only thing better than a prop party is a Matt Munson party!

Brad fyfe why is there not a date set yet i thought you were a go getter i thought you were a man of action and a captain of industry make this happen brad fyfe step away from the bttf two nikes and make this party a real thing!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Aw man! My previous post was originally in all caps but it got undone :( Now it doesn't seem as impactful or meaningful. lol

Have you considered using excessive punctuation?!?!!!!1!!!!eleven!!!!?

Sorry everyone. A little sidetracked. In the midst of looking for a house to buy. :)

Will drive my Delorean wherever for this :D

Can I request to sit in it and or be driven down the block in it? Or better yet let me drive it down the block... Just kidding unless you actually will let me :)

Brad is buying a house? Its like the Chef finally getting a restaurant! Congrats....let me know how Beverly Hills is!

Yes. I will have updates in the coming week or two? Possibly very cool stuff! Stay tuned.

Im pretty new to the scene, but I'd love to come and meet some of the more established members of the community and learn some stuff

Im pretty new to the scene, but I'd love to come and meet some of the more established members of the community and learn some stuff

Noobs are always welcome. I remember going to my first so cal get together a few years ago(a matt Munson party to be exact) not knowing anyone and feeling very uncomfortable. Within an hour or 2 I felt like I have known most if not all these awesome people my whole life

Pending the date and time, I may be able to bring a Teminator and Kung Fu Panda as special guests.

Depending on when I would love to meet up again. I miss my prop buddies.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back