Nazgûl/Ringwraith riders

GilliGen

Hey guys, so on the 17th of february we have our carnival masquerade.

I'm making myself the Witch King of Angmar from LOTR, now here's the question, is there any template on the robes how to make them or anything at all, some advices maybe?

Thnx, i'll change the title of the topic later to Witch king of Angmar to show you my progress :))

I've got a thread up here including a template for the helmet. (Check my Signature at the bottom)

For the robes I just bought lightweight natural looking fabric and sewed it together. You can start with like a Jedi-Robe pattern, they are available everywhere online and quite simple.

Hey guys, so i finished the basic nazgul robes, i'll post some pictures tommorow, my next mission is to finish the Witch king of Angmar mask, the armor and the sword.
So here is the question, it seems like there is nowhere a template for the Witch King sword, anyone has a template or something to help me please?

Okey here is one picture, it aint the best but it will do it for nowlike i said, ill take some pics tommorow. uploadfromtaptalk1424374279873.jpeg

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back