5 ft. Falcon. It can be done.

If this is true I would give away everything I own of Star Wars just to have one of these.
Okay, maybe not everything.......aw hell. I'm keeping everything.

A 5ft ANH falcon kit is in the works and will be available in June...
The 5 footer begins after the current project wraps up next week. You will see photos of the current project posted by Friday of next week from beginning to end with the final prototype completed. I have somewhere between 70% to 80% of the donor models for the 5 footer already.

And no I'm not blowing smoke or had too many beers.

Another thread dedicated to........"please can someone else do all the hard work, so we can buy your product"

Get off your ass and build the core base...that's what you claim to desire.

Take the energy you spend online searching for solutions and put it into work.

*****, I'm sick of these posts................

Okay so once I have someone build the base FOR ME (if the kit does not come out) I will need SOMEONE (NOT ME) to build all the details as I don't want to bother. I also expect it to be done at a very low price or free would be appreciated.

Now if the kit does come out I will need SOMEONE, again not me, to put it together for me and do all the work. I AM TO LAZY TO DO IT.

LMK if that will work.

Thanks

Sincerely,

Lazy Ass

Another thread dedicated to........"please can someone else do all the hard work, so we can buy your product"

Seriously pal, learn how to read. You may need to start by sounding out the big words.

All I asked, not knowing the exact thing was about to come out, was if someone could help me with measurements as I have tried but had no luck. I stated, several times (that means more than once for you) that if no one else could do it, or that no such thing was in the works, that I would just build the base myself I just need help with sizing.

Seriously, start in the Library. It's where they keep the books with the words in them.

Hey Id rather buy it as well, Just saying:lol

A finished one would be sweet but pricey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weather it's a full kit or just the Blueprints I am really looking forward to the build. That is not always the case when I have to build a prop, especially a model, but this one will be fun.

I hope.

A finished one would be sweet but pricey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weather it's a full kit or just the Blueprints I am really looking forward to the build. That is not always the case when I have to build a prop, especially a model, but this one will be fun.

I hope.

It's a full kit. Fiberglass hulls with resin side walls and details. Hang in there it will happen...

If you don't believe me just wait until next friday when I post the project I'm wrapping up on now.

It's a full kit. Fiberglass hulls with resin side walls and details. Hang in there it will happen...

If you don't believe me just wait until next friday when I post the project I'm wrapping up on now.

Actually I already started trying to prepare for June. Plans needed to be adjusted, etc.

Not sure how but, this is one of my two Holy Grails, so I will make it happen somehow.

So are the blueprints just for anyone who wants to scratch their own and then the kit for others????

How many years have you been working on this?????

BTW we are not planning on having more children but if we do I can name him or her after you :)

MXM, Firstly, this is exciting news. Secondly, tell us a little about yourself and how you came into this project. Bonus if you are in So Cal.....that would make shipping so much easier for me. Any projected cost?

But on topic, I agree that that a 5 footer is very doable. Upper hull, lower hull, cockpit, radar assembly, guns and sides. The difficult part is IDing the correct components if that is your mission in life. I on the other hand want a display piece that looks correct dimensionally. A correct paint job will give a model the 95% correct look more than having ALL the accurate greebles.

Laughable. I bet you are your biggest hero. Let me know when there is an action figure of your badass self. Im sure is in the works....

:rolleyes

They should make an action figure for him.....his post was classic!!!! LOL

I would like someone else to design and build it and also buy it and deliver it for me.

I also may ask someone to come over and move it in the display area from time to time, dust it, etc.

:cheers

Laughable. I bet you are your biggest hero. Let me know when there is an action figure of your badass self. Im sure is in the works....

God, it's like you know me really, really well......:lol......It's very funny you bring this up, because THERE IS an action figure based on my awesomeness...it's basically me in my badass pose giving you the finger....:lol

They should make an action figure for him.....his post was classic!!!! LOL

Yep, there is an action figure based on me....but because you paid for the deluxe version...the middle finger is optional.....classic post comment requires no middle finger.;)

I would like someone else to design and build it and also buy it and deliver it for me.

I also may ask someone to come over and move it in the display area from time to time, dust it, etc.

Dude...that was my entire point...YOU have to stop begging others to build stuff for you....When my limited release action figure comes out, I'll send you one...but I just can't come over to your house and work on it for you....that's really, really creepy;):lol

Anyway, rather than quoting myself talking about building my own in this thread or again pointing out that some people really need to learn how to read, not to mention grasp sarcasm, let's just let this thread fade to history as it turns out it was not needed anyway.

Now I know some people need the last word so please do so quickly so this one can fade away.

Thanks

Tom

Before this thread fades away if builders were make a 5 foot Falcon would it be a Star Wars 3 landing gear version or a ESB 5 gear?

I'd prefer the original

J

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back