image.jpegimage.jpeg Here is where Archers line art currently sits

Have to admit that I wasn't convinced by your rough sketches, but the final line art looks awesome!

I hear ya on that one, never know the end results until you're there =) thanks man, I've completed all the gorgonites front line art now I'm onto the commando elite. I still have to purchase all the required shades of Copic markers to do.full color rendering but all in due time.

You know, this just reminded me to rummage through my old toy box and I still have the Insaniac figure they released when the movie came out. Wish he had the articulation of what you're doing, though!

You know, this just reminded me to rummage through my old toy box and I still have the Insaniac figure they released when the movie came out. Wish he had the articulation of what you're doing, though!

Awesome. I wish my parents would have been able to get me the tats growing up, but with 6 kids I understand why they couldn't. It's all good cause now I've got the chance to make them myself

Soo cool! Congratulations on that amazing work!!!

Thanks man, this one came together rather quick. So nice when all materials are on hand =) I was meaning to ask you if you could possibly send me as many photos of your kip so I can try and match all the Camo patterns more accurately especially inside the legs and the sides of his torso. It would be great help =)

IMG_20160315_133652.jpg not the final results just had to zero in on the box dimensions so these will officially serve as the cardboard templates from all the commandos and some of the gorgonites boxes. I've yet to redraw the back character arts nor have I started coloring any of the completed gorgonite front character arts. One more thing to note is that the front character art on this was my previous illustration, the next one will butch much better than this. Still cool to see it as a whole. I'm still stumped about the back character arts as they are still overlapping so some lines aren't there. I have a few ideas but I'll discuss that once I've wrapped my head around it a bit more. In the mean time, let me know what you think =)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back