Your work is good, really good... But it seems like every time I click on the RPF sculpture sub-forum, this thread is near the top. 11 pages long, and 90% of the comments from the OP. Please just finish your initial project and let people comment on it. If your thread dies, then it dies. It happens to all threads eventually. No need to keep bumping it up because noone is responding.

Your work is good, really good... But it seems like every time I click on the RPF sculpture sub-forum, this thread is near the top. 11 pages long, and 90% of the comments from the OP. Please just finish your initial project and let people comment on it. If your thread dies, then it dies. It happens to all threads eventually. No need to keep bumping it up because noone is responding.

Thanks, i see where you are coming from, and if that is what others feel then please by all means feel free to voice your opinions. But truth be told I don't intend to let any passion of mine just " die" unless I'm breaking some sort of rule by updating then I'll continue to do so. So many potential viewers there are bound to be new people to come across this thread, some of which already have helped or may have some sort of advise, insight, reference material which is what greatly required to accomplish a task such as this. I've already been helped by so many since starting this and I plan to pursue this to the end. I see many post that either interest me or not and I choose which ones to over look or to delve further in. I'm sure you can do the same. With that said, I hope you have a grand day :)

First of all, I didn't say anything about letting your passion die. Your passion is pretty much the same as mine. You should pursue it as long as you're passionate about it. Also, I complimented your work. I think it's great, but I don't think you're doing yourself any favors by posting things like "hopefully I'll have made some progress by this weekend" or " happy fathers day". It just seems like a cheap way to bump your own thread. All it really does is clutter the forum and make it tiresome for others to weed through.

Again, I'm NOT trying to break your spirit. The pics you've posted are great. But the fact is, you'll probably never see a big interest in Small Soldiers, no matter how stellar your skills are. I'm no expert, or admin though. Do what you want, and keep up the good work. ;)

Thanks, i see where you are coming from, and if that is what others feel then please by all means feel free to voice your opinions. But truth be told I don't intend to let any passion of mine just " die" unless I'm breaking some sort of rule by updating then I'll continue to do so. So many potential viewers there are bound to be new people to come across this thread, some of which already have helped or may have some sort of advise, insight, reference material which is what greatly required to accomplish a task such as this. I've already been helped by so many since starting this and I plan to pursue this to the end. I see many post that either interest me or not and I choose which ones to over look or to delve further in. I'm sure you can do the same. With that said, I hope you have a grand day :)

First of all, I didn't say anything about letting your passion die. Your passion is pretty much the same as mine. You should pursue it as long as you're passionate about it. Also, I complimented your work. I think it's great, but I don't think you're doing yourself any favors by posting things like "hopefully I'll have made some progress by this weekend" or " happy fathers day". It just seems like a cheap way to bump your own thread. All it really does is clutter the forum and make it tiresome for others to weed through.

Again, I'm NOT trying to break your spirit. The pics you've posted are great. But the fact is, you'll probably never see a big interest in Small Soldiers, no matter how stellar your skills are. I'm no expert, or admin though. Do what you want, and keep up the good work. ;)

i respect your your opinion and I greatly appreciate your compliments. I didn't mean to com off as a a-hole so I'd like to apologized to you. I may not see a big interest here but in terms of the long run I have already seen the potential for what can come of this. I'm in contact with so many people that were directly involved in the film already and I feel that is an accomplishment in its self. But I'll take your advice and try to leave out my nonsense comments in favor for actual progress. Thanks again for your opinion :)

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpg Another troglokhan paint in progress, don't mind the height difference it's just the space between the parts that aren't fully joined until all the paint is complete.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back