Slamfist is coming along nicely.

Didn't think you'd be doing the commandos too! You're unstoppable!
thanks man :) I'm getting closer to completing my gorgonites so why not get a head start on these guys? I'll probably work on Butch and link when I get to that point :) they may be able to slow me down but they can't stop me ;)

Last edited:
I've heard a lot of good things about "patreon" and how easy it is to raise funds for all kinds of projects. If anyone here would like to donate (as little as $1.00) to help fund the cost of material so I can knock out the rest of these gorgonites and start on the commandos http://www.patreon.com/Jok3r0314?ty=h again any and all donations help to make this process much more quickly :)

image.jpgimage.jpg Here is some slamfist molding progress

Not much on progress but cool thing is a friend of mine is in possession of one of the limited edition soft garage small soldiers statue of insaniac, he's providing me with plenty of reference should and measurements, sure wish I could track the rest of them down for their respective measurements. Slam fist may soon be back on my table once slamfist is complete.

Fine work man? They look good . I see that you are good . I have a question how you can make sharp edges ? Also I have a clay call Roman Plastillina ii don't know how to smooth the surface . I tried To use brunches , sponges with water and Isopropyl alcohol . Please help me , let me know .:)

Fine work man? They look good . I see that you are good . I have a question how you can make sharp edges ? Also I have a clay call Roman Plastillina ii don't know how to smooth the surface . I tried To use brunches , sponges with water and Isopropyl alcohol . Please help me , let me know .:)

Thanks, I've yet to sculpt anything with sharp edges so I can't offer much in that matter but as far as smoothing I use 3 tools, a nail manicure tool, a tool I made by flattening, curving & sanding a roofing nail then imbedded it in a wooden handle, Lastly I just use my fingers image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg I'm still in need of better images of these cutouts of anyone is in possession or know someone who is. This is what's really preventing me from completing these box arts.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back