Another Pepsi Perfect Build

Here is a Back to the Future Pepsi Perfect bottle I had made from Pilsner beer glass, and a flip straw cup. I made this to ring in the new year.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li3DpS0sO7s

IMG_0599.JPGIMG_0556.JPGIMG_0590.JPG

Looks great! :) I had the same plan a while ago and I already bought similar beer glasses, but I never made it.

Not to hijack your thread, I just didn't feel it was worth a new thread. I found these items - "Jarra" coffee jar and lid off a can of hair spray. Not PERFECT but for less than $10 with a coat of paint and a sticker, it has potential. I will see if it is possible to heat the lid to flare out the base a bit.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20150217_085127.jpg
    20150217_085127.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 2,079
Hey! Sorry for not posting in a while people. Looks like this this thread really took off.

Many are asking how did I make the cap. For this particular one I used a regular acrylic cup like the one in the middle picture above.

It already has a tapered shape to it for the cap. I cut a section out of it and made the bottom fit flush with the top of the beer glass. And of course I cut the cap to the right height.

Now, I do have another Pepsi perfect build in progress that has a more accurate design. For it, I am making the cap out of pipe fittings and body filler.

+1 sub ! It looks really awesome and durable without plastic ! :thumbsup

Do you plan to make a run of them ?

Excellent!!! When I Finally! A glass bottle with a working straw! My search is over!!!:thumbsup
kudos, brother. A real work of art!

well done.. Beer glass holds a better shape than the ones that Pepsi is releasing at NYCC 2015 and general public. The cap is what I am figuring out. . Hmmm? more tips on cap would be great. :) maybe of a buried thread of it. :)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back