New Stargate Props! Kull Killer and Ra Pendant

Kerr Avon

Master Member
I just got two new props in, the first is a cast from screen used Ra Pendant plated replica. They're being offered by Stargateprops.com right now.
<div align="center">
04-01-07-RaPendant1.jpg

04-01-07-RaPendant2.jpg
</div>

The second is a screen used Kull Killer attachment for a P90. I won it at the most recent Stargate auction on eBay.

<div align="center">
04-01-07-KullKiller5.jpg

04-01-07-KullKiller1.jpg

04-01-07-KullKiller2.jpg
</div>

I just need to get a second rail for my P90 to mount it. :D

wow...that Ra pendant is... well, looks nothing like the one from the movie, but their description says its from an episode of SG 1 so i guess its supposed to look different.

Yeah, I wish they had used the movie version instead. Also, it looks that they replicated it rather than cast it from the actual piece as there are differences. Here's a cap from the Season 8 appearance.

a4693image54ar219.jpg

Yeah, I'd have preferred they used one of the other versions of the Ra pendant that had been on the series, but this is the one they did.

P90 attachment is very cool looking up close.

Does it light up?
Is it clear red resin painted with spots?

Very cool.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mgoob @ Apr 1 2007, 04:28 PM) [snapback]1453159[/snapback]</div>
P90 attachment is very cool looking up close.

Does it light up?
Is it clear red resin painted with spots?

Very cool.
[/b]

The part with the Goa'uld markings is resin, the black body and red insert appear to be some type of machined metal, though the top little hemisphere on the red body is a piece of transparent resin or maybe acrylic as far as I can tell. It doesn't light up, though there were a few on the series that did seem to have some LEDs build into it.

I ordered the pendant and I won an auction for the Iris piece. I paid 15 days ago and have heard nothing. They are no longer registered on Ebay and they are not answering the telephone. I have sent several emails and nothing. Any one else had problems?

Garth

Thanks for posting that SuerferGeek, I was actually trying to find a picture to show Kerr how off it is over on another forum.

I have actually been quite unimpressed with Legends replicas, I tried to get to the bottom of some of the Patch inaccuracies and some other things, but they seem far more willing to just sell stuff and make close enough replicas...

Cool, I missed the P90 Kull killer attachment. Hopefully you'll offer copies or at least some high resolution pictures with a ruler beside it? :)

I'm going to be attempting a GDO soon & I've done some studying of screen captures from SG: Atlantis... the life sign scanner is a HP iPaq 5550 pocket pc with a custom shell case case that looks like its possibly just something like Dragon Skin silicone from Smooth on that's semi transparent... trying to find cheap 5550 pocket pc now.

Gallman37, as far as contacting Legends.....

Angie Brown at Legends had sent out an email saying they had a computer go kaboom on 3/9 & things were delayed. My items finally shipped 3/15 & arrived 3/26. I paid for Express Post which is 5-7 day shipping. The standard shipping that they usually only offer on ebay can take up to a month from my personal experience (Vancouver to St Louis Metro East)... hence why I always ask for the express post shipping now. They have a 2nd ebay account for non-stargate stuff like Andromeda, its "legends-memorabilia" you could try messaging them through that ebay name.

Email addresses that I have seen Legends use for stargate stuff as follows: stargate@legends-memorabilia.com which is the most recent email addy I've had Angie email me from, so you may try that one... there's also sg1info@stargateprops.com and sales@stargateprops.com

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Deece @ Apr 1 2007, 07:02 PM) [snapback]1453259[/snapback]</div>
Cool, I missed the P90 Kull killer attachment. Hopefully you'll offer copies or at least some high resolution pictures with a ruler beside it? :)
[/b]

Silicon is an awfully messy thing. Gets all over everything really. :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gallman37 @ Apr 1 2007, 05:34 PM) [snapback]1453214[/snapback]</div>
I ordered the pendant and I won an auction for the Iris piece. I paid 15 days ago and have heard nothing. They are no longer registered on Ebay and they are not answering the telephone. I have sent several emails and nothing. Any one else had problems?

Garth
[/b]

You have nothing to worry about regarding them. They're slow to ship if you pay the standard costs, but if you pay expedited it gets shipped pretty quickly.

Nice props, espicially the screen made.

What color is the finish of the weapon? It's hard for me to tell if it's a copper or silver finish.

I got one of the wall sections from them, paid for standard shipping, and it took about 2-3 weeks.

badger

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back