The X-Files to return to TV! - I WANT TO BELIEVE

I don't know why, but I just realized I have never watched an episode of X-files in my entire life. I really don't know why. Did it come on Friday or some other beer drinking night?

I mean, great, Twin Peaks got a new series. Doesn't mean every weird 90s show needs a revival now.

What are you saying? That shows 90s shows like Boy Meets World, Saved By The Bell, 90210, Degrassi High, Futurama, Melrose Place, Family Guy, Magic Schoolbus and Powerpuff Girls should not be brought back in the 21st century?

im hoping its true, but if they do a short 9 ep series your barely knocking the dust/rust off the x-file cogs. then its over and you gotta wait 9-10 months MAYBE for a second season? do a full season and get people re-hooked "old school" like the first 4 seasons. oh and send em back to Washington...:popcorn

Would be nice if these 6 episodes served as a reboot into a new full series. But with SHIELD on, maybe too many agents for TV?

"6 stories" doesn't sound like it will wrap up anything BUT sounds like it will go back to "original" 1 ep. shows. who friggin knows at this point......it will be nice to hear the theme song a few more times tho....:p

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back