Comic Properties for Scarlett Johansson other than Ghost in the Shell

Wakeem

Sr Member
I think most people realize that having Scarlett Johansson play Motoko Kusanagi, "The Major", or whatever they will end up calling her isn't the best idea. Even if you look at this as a financial business decision for a potential franchise. The decision still lacks creativity from both sides. Maybe they look at Edge of Tomorrow and think it's ok. I don't know.

I think Scarlett is pretty and a good actress. She'll probably do a good job and help make the movie profitable as fans will want to see the movie because it's Hollywood's version of Ghost in the Shell. Non fans will see the movie because it's a futuristic action movie starring Scarlett Johansson and she played Black Widow! But there are so many better choices for Scarlett and Hollywood studios if they just want a profitable comic movie franchise. Scarlett can produce Ghost in the Shell if she wants. But these are far better suited to her I think.

1. Danger Girl - Scarlett as Abbey Chase.

Danger_Girl_Treasury_#3.jpg

She's perfect for this role. The series can be stretched out as well with the twist of one of the Danger Girl characters. It could be fun like Guardians of the Galaxy. A perfect summer blockbuster movie series. Indiana Jones, G.I. Joe, and James Bond all mixed into one.

2. Queen and Country - Scarlett as Tara Chace.

Queen_&_Country_Tara_Chace_Tim_Sale.jpg

Another dark spy type role similar to Black Widow and Motoko Kusanagi. If handled properly this could be like the Nolan Dark Knight series.

There was another one I thought of last night but I can't remember right now.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back