Problems with Revolution Design FX

Status
Not open for further replies.

iNSPIRATION

Hello everyone, i have a problem with this etsy seller. I bought a Batman TDK Belt on 26. Jul 2014. Still nothing happened! I send a lot of Emails to this seller and i'm still waiting for Tracking information but there comes nothing!!

Now i contact Paypal, we will see what happened?!
So i will warn all of you!

they have a facebook page ive seen. try them on there. not sure if that will help any but its worth a try. best of luck

Last year their selling TDK armor kit on etsy, I have a friend ordered an armor kit set from them. wait for them more than 1 month still nothing happened, so my friend asked them for refund. this is only my friend's experience. hope this help.

i ask him for refund. now he send me an email with tracking informations.
the status is at the moment:

Date & Time: January 9, 2015
Status of Item: Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS.

i hope it will change very soon. Last time it was Fan Universe Creations - I received the cowl after a half year!
now i hope i received this order faster.

Order on 26. Jul 2014 ..arrived on 23 January 2015! Definitely too long but it's here and nice! I'm not sure if i can recommend Revolution Design FX

Revolution Design FX are re-casters. They re-cast the tdk suit from hells Kitchen. I haven't heard anything positive about them. I'd get my money back

My experience with RDFX which actually is called Revdesign Industries now I believe has been meh.

I initially paid deposit for a full replica TDK suit and the communication and follow up was always poor. I was told I had additional clients in front of me and yet never saw any progress whatsoever of those builds which made me question a lot of what went into his production. I ended up fighting tooth and nail to get a refund of my deposit which he provided but following his Facebook page and seeing that nobody else can vouch for his work on the TDK suit he sells I will go a different route.

Lastly RevDesign is a member in RPF because he did ask me bout my comments in the forums posted here but again, I have yet to see him post anything bout his suits here possibly because as Dark Protector mentioned he is a recaster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else get ripped off by this guy??? Forrest Schultz / Revodesign Industries / Revolution Design FX

It took me 2 years to get anything from him after I ordered a Dark Knight Rises Replica Suit, then he sent me his unfinished display suit with several defective pieces... I am reaching out to the BBB and seeking other legal avenues because he has now blocked me from his Facebook site.

Last edited:
Just an update... I received a response back from Forrest today after I had contacted the BBB, I will keep the post updated with the outcome on my missing pieces and defective parts as to if they get sent and replaced.

Last edited:
I'm so sorry to hear that it has taken so long to get even a response back from him! It would seem that you should have had your custom made suit in your hands for at least a year and a half now, or more! That's crazy that this nonsense has gone on for so long!

I have a friend other a tdk armor kit from him two years ago. never get it. so I post a thread here to telling people stay away from him. don't know why still have people other items from him. he is a recaster before.

Forrest Schultz continues to delay with empty promises of shipping and a lack of simple communication... very frustrating to say the least going on 4 years since I originally purchased. I do not believe he will ever finish the suit with the missing pieces and replacements for the defective parts.

Last edited:
I had a rather testy exchange with him last night. Forrest Schultz has owed me the carbon fiber arm pieces for the last year. Always a delay, always an excuse. I saw that he is finally producing them on his Facebook page so I wrote "Are those mine by chance?" He texted me back and told me how wrong that was to put that on his page and that's when I went off on him! Always hiding behind his cryptic text messages. He finally called me with his typical BS and I told him off! I also told him "not to bother even sending them. I'd rather bash you on the forums!"

Trust me folks----he's reading this as you are reading it. He's been banned from posting on this site and also banned from PayPal for allegedly ripping people off.

Sleez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back