The 5th Wave (Post-release)

SmilingOtter

Master Member
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2304933/

They're filming some scenes downtown where I live (Macon, Ga.) I tried to get on as an extra to help beat back the alien hordes, but they'd already gotten their quota apparently. As much as I'd like to have participated, though, they're doing night shoots and it's (gerund-deleted) cold here. I know, sour grapes... ;)

Anyway, Chloe Grace Moretz, Ron Livingston, Liev Shreiber... I hope it'll be good.

Re: Fifth Wave

The trailer just got released:

Bit of trivia: at about 2:09 you see a quick shot of folks running with a bus exploding behind them. Well, it seems the pyrotechnics folks were a bit too... generous with the explosives that night. There were broken windows and scorched walls up and down the block (which was in a pretty historic part of downtown.) That segment of the film turned out to be a bit more expensive than the studio planned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Fifth Wave

It's like Invasion of the Body Snatchers meets The Walking Dead, but I like the cast so I'll probably end up trying to convince my wife to go see it.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back