Blade Runner Blaster M2019 *AIRSOFT*

NICE.

Moral dilemna...

Mortgage payment... Cool gun... Mortgage payment... Cool gun...

Cool gun = 1/2 of mortgage payment... :cry

Not sure what gun they're actually selling. They include the airsoft waiver, but then list the gun as a plug-fire shooter. Worse, it looks like the barrel was actually painted (no photoshop?), whereas the guns came from Japan with an orange plug inserted in the barrel - much more aesthetic.

Nonetheless, Hartford makes a nice, heavyweight interpretation of the BR blaster. And for what amounts to half-price, not a bad deal.

Hartford every once in a while opens a few more up for sale....usually cancled orders or returns. This is the price they sell them for. They used to be about half this price at one time. The ebay guys are basicly acting as scalpers. There are over 750 of each of these guns out there...not that rare. Most in Japan though. I am very tempted to pic it up. Rent or gun? It is the PFC cap version too, not the airsoft. If only my tax money was in :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(androidandy @ Mar 30 2007, 06:54 PM) [snapback]1452031[/snapback]</div>
Hartford every once in a while opens a few more up for sale....usually cancled orders or returns. This is the price they sell them for. They used to be about half this price at one time. The ebay guys are basicly acting as scalpers. There are over 750 of each of these guns out there...not that rare. Most in Japan though. I am very tempted to pic it up. Rent or gun? It is the PFC cap version too, not the airsoft. If only my tax money was in :(
[/b]

Hmmm...I wonder how often they update their stock listing. If there's only one in stock, they're likely to have a few orders they can't fulfill.....

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back