JIN ROH 2015 FUZE PROJECT. Accurate Model from the 1/6 Figure. Modelers WANTED

simonkage

SDC10444.JPGpg l sh 2.PNGPG Shoulder.PNGpdh.PNGpgch1.PNGpg P.PNG

AIM: Create an accurate as possible surface model of Fuze's Protect Gear from the Jin Roh Film for 3D printing and to be scaled down to a pep friendly version.

I am making some good headway in this, but will need help along the way.
So all you Panzer Cop fans with a bit of CAD know how PLEASE join in and help me make this happen.

Thank you all.

Yours Sincerly
Simonkage.

SOFTWARE USED: RHINO 3D. Anyone with Surface Modeling experience I can talk to if I hit modeling snags would be amazing.

Amazing work !!!! I am a huge Jin Roh fan, and love what you have done so far !! size shouldn't be an issue, unless you will be selling this and locking the size at well a set size, I believe you can still password/key lock it but still leave it scale able in pep designer, not 100% you can always look over at the 405th.com I am sure some one can help in the Rhino department :D!!

-Mike

Thanks for the encouragement guys. Here is an update now im on to the tricky bits.
attachment.php

Attachments

• PG R.jpg
    PG R.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 251
  • PG R.jpg
    PG R.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 3,488
Last edited:
Need a decent 3d Male torso for chest fitting, preferably one that has been previously used for scaling before and that has yeilded good results. Looking for a full figure medium size
(if you get my meaning)

so its not quite clear, is this going to be scaled pep to 1/6th scale, or full size I can wear it and be a super BAMF in it ?

Im modeling it using the Medicom Fuze figure for a referance.

This will be a full sized wearable suit. Im looking ay making variations (ie officers versions to be worn witha greatcoat and cap) once the initial build is done.

Nearly time to put all the detail on once the mask is finished and im 100% sure of the scale.

I will be selling a foam conversion and a moulded varient from a 3d print once I have my printer later in the year.

Thank you for your interest, it gets me out of bed in the morning and modeling.

Dude, some awesome work going on here!! Let me know if you need more reference pics as I have the movie maskImageUploadedByTapatalk1422973972.156715.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks dude.
Im using the fuze one which is waaaaaay more detailed. Having a bit of trouble making the temples align whithout messing up the nice curvature, so ive been putting it off.
Time to remedy that (Cracks fingers, Slurps Coffee)SDC10450.JPGSDC10454.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

I still need a good 3d male model (virtual) for getting my proportions right before I can add all the nice detailing.

So if anyone can help me out there it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all for your interest and support. I would not have got all this done without it.

Last edited:
Amazing skills in the 3D bro, I always wanted to get RHINO 3d rendering software, might get it after all, after seeing this lol

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back