New Sam Rami Spider-Man Concept Art 2015!

The New Blood

Saw some new wicked spidey costume concepts from this link here http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=113083 and figured I should make a thread posting this to inspire pattern makers for new ideas :)

9InjcmJ.jpgBMktCEc.jpg7w1g6s8.jpgbSOUoAr.jpgGrGsuGr.jpghUWooer.jpgLipcjN9.jpgWxui7Cl.jpg

What are your guys' thoughts?

Neat! Would love to see this guy worn. I also love how a lot of elements of this design inspiring the Amazing Spider-Man one.

Last edited:
What's interesting to me is that the 6th picture (The one with the 4 spiders down the right hand side) is a nearly complete pattern! Just based on some quick eyeballing it would be VERY snug, missing it's shoulders, thumbs, the back of the neck, and the mask (Though that's likely from the point in development when they were looking at using a helmet rather than mask) but it would be a breeze to converting that into a useable pattern!

-Nick

What's interesting to me is that the 6th picture (The one with the 4 spiders down the right hand side) is a nearly complete pattern! Just based on some quick eyeballing it would be VERY snug, missing it's shoulders, thumbs, the back of the neck, and the mask (Though that's likely from the point in development when they were looking at using a helmet rather than mask) but it would be a breeze to converting that into a useable pattern!

-Nick

could you try doing that?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back