Terminator 1:3 scale (Realistic proportion)

Scote

Hi Guys, I'm new here but for some years I watch the threats and I though I would contribute To that community who help other with their projects

I plan in 2015 to sculpt a 1:3 scale Arnold naked body based on Terminator 2 movie. No paint, just sculpt. I prefer the mass of Arnie in this movie, i'm not a fan of the bodybuilder shape in the first movie. And since I'm more a 3D artist, I will create a CG Endoskeleton. But I plan to modify it to actually fix inside Arnold body, because it never fix inside. A good threat on that forum was open by a guy: http://www.therpf.com/f11/does-t-800-endoskeleton-really-fit-into-arnolds-body-101761/

I think I will attempt do 3d print that Endo in the 1:3 scale so I can produce a Terminator split (flesh/écoché) like some Anatomy references I could find on site or Kickstarter.

Attachments

• famfv2-1-6scale_000.jpg
    famfv2-1-6scale_000.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 2,259
  • decc3e26_vbattach163114.jpeg
    decc3e26_vbattach163114.jpeg
    28.3 KB · Views: 331
Last edited:
Re: Terminator 1:4 scale (Sculpt and CG modeling)

I decide to go 1:3 scale instead,

And try to do the Endo skeleton in casteline (traditionnal sculpture)

Here's my first work-in-progress

I have to do a lot still to get it justice. At less, I have good refs.​

Last edited:
It's a start. I just take a picture of my yesterday time on my first bust of arnold. Definitly the likeness is not there, but I share to log it and also to prove that I will become better with time.

Last edited:
Cool idea. Looking good for a start so far. This should be interesting to see how this progresses.

Do you plan to keep it a static display or make the terminator skeleton side articulated? :D

I didn't think of making him articulated.. Maybe.. But it's mainly a anatomical study in a static pose. I will see

But thanks by the way for your comment

I decide to go Digital sculpt. I'm way better at it and I will save time. And since I work on Terminator Genisys (VFX reproduction of Arny) I got good refs.

I have a Vader bust to finish before jumping back on that guy. Stay tune

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back