Spacebobs Dredds

spacebob

Sr Member
Good evening citizens.
I’m usually slumming it over in the dented helmet, star wars or general modelling, but the time has come for me post a couple of finished Dredds helmets....

doubledredd474web.jpg
The comic book one was bought off ebay for me about 3 years ago and is mostly resin apart from all the car filler I used to make quite a few alterations. It is now much more symmetrical all over. I’m really quite happy with it.

comdredd653web.jpg comdredd7235web.jpg
The most obvious thing I have done is the light streaks in the visor, I had to especially knowing the movie one wouldn’t have them.

herodredd566web.jpg mydredd885web.jpg
The Dredd lid is from bawz props on etsy and is very accurate, so I am told.

mydredd7653web.jpg doubledredd284web.jpg
I had little to change on this one, they both needed reinforcing where the cross over the nose is but now they’re done they won’t be in danger as I won’t be wearing them at all.

I’m also working on a Dredd lawgiver, scratch building over a glock bb gun and will post on this thread when I have it further along
Stay out of trouble. (oh that’s Robocop) :)

Last edited:
It's really great to see the love for Dredd on the rpf. I've bumped into a couple of guys at the Vancouver Fan Expo in full rig, some from comics and some from the later movie.
100_0891.JPGThis guy was just a kid, but his rig was awesome.
DSCN9063.JPG

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back