(Request) Ninth Gate (Authentic Screen Prop Scan 9th Engraving) from the Nine Gates

KAOSINLA

I was wondering if anyone had a high res scan of the authentic 9th Gate engraving by Francisco Sole. In some earlier threads, there were members who mentioned that they had the screen used prop and/or the last engraving signed by Mr. Sole. The version that I have isn't very accurate and there is no clear view of the bottom half of the page in the the movie. I've been attempting to recreate a new version using screen captures and the detailing is driving me crazy. I probably have over 40 hours into it and the top half will end up very accurate. However, I eventually will reach a roadblock on the bottom half (everything below the pic attached below)

Some years ago, there was a seller on ebay offering these scans that were scanned from the prop.

Here's an old auction - http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/ninth-gate-original-true-9th-engraving-johnny

Also, there was a member who got in contact with Mr. Sole and bought a signed copy.

Any help, leads, or a point in the right direction would be greatly appreciated!

9thauction.jpg.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back