Phoenix Comicon 2015

Immobliss

Hi everyone!

Phoenix Comicon 2015 (in Phoenix, AZ) is planned for May 28th through the 31st. I am planning a Borderlands cosplay group for the masquerade. We have the following characters already claimed:
  • Ellie
  • Mad Moxxi
  • A Vault Hunter (male)
  • Tiny Tina
  • Athena the Gladiator
  • Mechromancer (this one is a maybe)

If anyone is interested in jumping in on this please let me know. The cosplay/prop scene at PCC is growing every day!

I'm local, too! Just got my room at the Sheraton. I'll be there as Vader one day (501st, Dune Sea Garrison), Major Bludd one day (with my wife as the Baronesss) and possibly a Batman, Robin, Catwoman family project if I can get it done in time.

Me and my buddies will be there this year! First time for one of them, the second year for two of us. We'll be in full Mass Effect N7 armor for all three of us. Guess it's time for me to get building.

Getting ready to head downtown for four days of PHXCC! I'll be suiting up as Vader on Saturday and Sunday - Batman, Robin, and Catwoman family-style on Friday. I'm planning on spending quite a bit of time at our garrison's booth on the 3rd floor. Come check us out!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back