Wolverine Cowl

TJackFx

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Had a bit of free time so I started up a project I've wanted to do for a long time. Still just pushing clay around and getting things blocked in. It's not really based on any specific images per se

Sorry for the crappy iphone pics, it makes some of the proportions appear a little wonky.

cowl.jpg

Pulled the first cowl tonight, still needs paint. This one has a couple thin areas but overall I'm pretty happy with how it came out. I'll see about getting another one done this weekend.

IMG_0419.JPG

Not 100% happy with this paint job (looking for a new painter), but here's a shot of a buddy wearing one of the first pulls.

IMG_0452.PNG

it looks off to you because there's a yellow arrow or triangle of yellow on the nose that the painter forgot or just didn't put in.
wolv.jpeg

it looks off to you because there's a yellow arrow or triangle of yellow on the nose that the painter forgot or just didn't put in.
View attachment 431531

It all depends on the images you look at and who the artist was - some have the full nose coloured in and others have just a thin stripe. I never said it looks "off" to me. It's not the nose stripe that I'm unhappy with, it's the quality of the work. You'd understand better if you could see it in person.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back