Bandai release schedule

I blame Bandai's lack of announcement of any new kits during Celebration for this topic to veer off course. LOL But its good to hear what everyone's opinion about the movies.

I try to maintain a single scale because I cannot build tiny stuff due to eyes not being good anymore. This is why I don't buy any of their 1/72 fighters because I cannot even finish my FM 1/72 Xwing and Delta7 kits especially the Delta kit, man that is microscopic. I could build a larger models in this scale tho or even in 1/144 like the Falcon and Slave 1. I will get the ATAT for sure because there is nothing much to mask unlike the micros windows on the Falcon which is another reason why I didn't paint my built FM's yet. Ugh!

For fighters, I hope Bandai will not forget to make more 1/48 for us. As much as I am not a huge fan of the T70, the R1 TIE or even the Uwing which I really don't like. I will still get them if they are made in this scale. Obviously, for larger ships like Blockade Runner, Jedi Transporter, those chrome Naboo yachts etc etc. 1/144 will fit them perfectly and will be awesome. But Bandai has a reputation of testing the market with smaller kits first, at least in their Gundam offerings.

I want to get the 1/48 X-Wing but I am hoping they will produce one without the mechanism or sound and hopefully at a reduced price. I mean if you buy 1 or 2 its cool but I want to get a more than a few of this kit. I have a soft spot for T65. T65 is my Lamborghini Countach. One get hard just thinking about it, especially at the battle of Scarif. Its going to be difficult to top this in any upcoming movies.

As for KR, he's got no class. He killed all of Luke's students (Padawans). He's got WWE belt and male anatomy shaped helmet. He killed my hero and I hope to see Rey return the favour in Ep9. But I think they are definitely going to turn him into a good guy. Imagine he became good at end of Ep9, scene of him flying off in the Falcon with Chewie into the sunset and instead of John William's music, they play Don't Stop Believing by Journey. I can't wait for Ep9 and look forward to the next trilogy hopefully TOR or something that will happen hundreds or thousands of years after Ep9, whatever. We need something no Skywalker related.

Anyway, as said above. I hope Bandai will make more larger kits in all scales.

I love TIE variants so the Striker is a must have- I also hope they issue the TIE-Reaper (in addition to the long awaited TIE Bomber) and the TIE Boarding Craft

Are the Reaper & Boarding TIE not the same thing? That's what I thought anyway.

edit: ah never mind. I was confused there. The boarding one is the one that looks like a bomber right?

Are the Reaper & Boarding TIE not the same thing? That's what I thought anyway.

edit: ah never mind. I was confused there. The boarding one is the one that looks like a bomber right?
Yes- the Reaper looks like the Striker butt he two wings are connected at the back and it has a wedge shaped hull. The TIE Boarding Craft was the original design for the Bomber- it makes it's first appearance when Vader arrives. I do not have the Disc set yet, so I cannot confirm, but someone mentioned it might have a triple hull. Does anybody know this to be true/have an image?

Yes- the Reaper looks like the Striker butt he two wings are connected at the back and it has a wedge shaped hull. The TIE Boarding Craft was the original design for the Bomber- it makes it's first appearance when Vader arrives. I do not have the Disc set yet, so I cannot confirm, but someone mentioned it might have a triple hull. Does anybody know this to be true/have an image?

Just checked R1 DVD both look like two hulls.

Untitled.jpg

I blame Bandai's lack of announcement of any new kits during Celebration for this topic to veer off course. LOL But its good to hear what everyone's opinion about the movies.

I try to maintain a single scale because I cannot build tiny stuff due to eyes not being good anymore. This is why I don't buy any of their 1/72 fighters because I cannot even finish my FM 1/72 Xwing and Delta7 kits especially the Delta kit, man that is microscopic. I could build a larger models in this scale tho or even in 1/144 like the Falcon and Slave 1. I will get the ATAT for sure because there is nothing much to mask unlike the micros windows on the Falcon which is another reason why I didn't paint my built FM's yet. Ugh!

For fighters, I hope Bandai will not forget to make more 1/48 for us. As much as I am not a huge fan of the T70, the R1 TIE or even the Uwing which I really don't like. I will still get them if they are made in this scale. Obviously, for larger ships like Blockade Runner, Jedi Transporter, those chrome Naboo yachts etc etc. 1/144 will fit them perfectly and will be awesome. But Bandai has a reputation of testing the market with smaller kits first, at least in their Gundam offerings.

I want to get the 1/48 X-Wing but I am hoping they will produce one without the mechanism or sound and hopefully at a reduced price. I mean if you buy 1 or 2 its cool but I want to get a more than a few of this kit. I have a soft spot for T65. T65 is my Lamborghini Countach. One get hard just thinking about it, especially at the battle of Scarif. Its going to be difficult to top this in any upcoming movies.

As for KR, he's got no class. He killed all of Luke's students (Padawans). He's got WWE belt and male anatomy shaped helmet. He killed my hero and I hope to see Rey return the favour in Ep9. But I think they are definitely going to turn him into a good guy. Imagine he became good at end of Ep9, scene of him flying off in the Falcon with Chewie into the sunset and instead of John William's music, they play Don't Stop Believing by Journey. I can't wait for Ep9 and look forward to the next trilogy hopefully TOR or something that will happen hundreds or thousands of years after Ep9, whatever. We need something no Skywalker related.

Anyway, as said above. I hope Bandai will make more larger kits in all scales.

Have you tried these? -

https://www.amazon.com/Yoctosun-Magnifier-Professional-Interchangeable-Replaceable/dp/B01H8808H6

I have a pair.
Youll be amazed how much detail this lets you see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That BB-8 kit looks great. I'm not sure I'd want to take it apart every time I want to turn the lights on and off, though, and it would be nice to light up the body panels. I can see some obvious mods there, along with a better base.

- - - Updated - - -

What is the full height of that thing? I can't seem to find it.

It looks amazing

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

33.5cm

Hm. So here's something that's always puzzled me. Why are models of the AT-AT cockpit often made with scarlet red windows? I don't recall seeing red windows in the movie in exterior shots. And interior shots of the vehicles showing the cockpit view obviously have clear windows.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back