Bandai release schedule

Surprise, surprise. The new A-wing is basically the one I saw in the lucasfilm archives book I got in 1995.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

LOLOL Yeh, what a downer!

Welllll, at least there will be a Bandai kit of a slightly updated Ralph Mcquarrie Awing now. Hope their 1/72 come with a 1/48 pilot too. Heh

Seen this on Facebook.
17904246_1289110807833625_5841102817182811119_n.jpg

So has there been actual confirmation of anything? Has anyone from Bandai, Bluefin or Lucasfilm actually confirmed new kits? If we don't hear anything by the end of today (Sunday), boy, what a huge missed opportunity.

Well, now we know what the new A-Wing looks like. I'm sure Bandai will do a kit.

LOLOL Yeh, what a downer!

Welllll, at least there will be a Bandai kit of a slightly updated Ralph Mcquarrie Awing now. Hope their 1/72 come with a 1/48 pilot too. Heh

To be fair, we have known for quite some time that the new A-wing looked more like the McQuarrie and Rebels versions. The royals visited the set in April of last year and a number of photos of the full size prop were published:

335467C300000578-3547750-image-a-91_1461074208234.jpg

Back to the big ISD I'm pretty sure it's a good sign they are still bringing it around considering one of their videos did say they were planning to build it as a model, but it was waiting approval.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back