Bandai release schedule

A few reasons to buy local is it's quicker, you don't need to worry about damage during shipment, and if you like having local hobby shops around buying things there keeps them in business.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Yeah,...I see your point,...theres a shop in Belfast that sells Bandai Gundam stuff a third more expensive that you can get them online,...its the price you pay for convenience
If you guys were getting the models at the same price as Japanese customers I'd be jealous

J

Hi I've been lurking these boards and a few others for over a year, always forgetting to register. I'm affiliated with Bluefin, the company that Bandai uses to distribute the Star Wars products to U.S. retailers. I am not from Bandai Japan itself, but I am in constant communication and reporting with their departments on a daily basis. I am a model enthusiast though my subject material is often not dedicated to firm accuracy, but instead what new creative interpretations that could be inserted into that source material. More or less I'm a big airplane and sci-fi fan.

I just wanted to update on the following U.S. schedule that Disney/Lucas has authorized Bandai Japan to put into the U.S. thus far. These will be available at u.s. local hobby shops as well as online stores.

Dec 2016
1/72 & 1/144 Red Squadron X-wing Starfighter Special Set

Jan 2017
1/72 A-Wing
1/72 Poe's X-Wing
1/72 TIE Interceptor
1/72 TIE Striker

Feb 2017
1/144 U-Wing & Tie Striker
1/72 X-wing
1/72 TIE Fighter
1/72 TIE Advanced X1
1/48 Snowspeeder

Mar 2017
1/144 NEW item that will be up for pre-order in about a week
1/48 AT-ST
1/72 Y-Wing

Will update this again after more information is confirmed.

Hi Derringer, do you know if Hobby Lobby is going to carry Bandai Star Wars models?

The lil Yoda will be great with a 1/12 Luke and R2-D2 on Dagobah. Yoda is so well sculpted, i really look forward to seeing the rest of the 1/12 figures with faces, id have them all.. well except for Jar Jar :p

I was looking at one of Bandai's kits earlier with a magnifying glass, the detail is so tiny it looks almost impossible to make. Such cool kits, works of Art.

I'm in. I still think the flapping solar panels are kind of silly, but I like the Striker a whole lot more than the First Order (let's just reverse the colors) TIEs. Now if they'd do the U-Wing in 1/72 then the two could sit nicely side by side on my shelf.

I'm in. I still think the flapping solar panels are kind of silly, but I like the Striker a whole lot more than the First Order (let's just reverse the colors) TIEs. Now if they'd do the U-Wing in 1/72 then the two could sit nicely side by side on my shelf.
They look TERRIBLE. it looks like a Lego design. I don't even think we saw them move in the film.

If only they were more solid looking, then they'd have something.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Wouldn't you think the TIE Striker has really bad visibility for the pilot? The wings block so much. Doesn't seem very practical for a dog fight.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back