Bandai release schedule

I'll also have to get serious about figuring out a way to do a good cape. I've been wanting to do a scaled fabric cape for Bandai's Vader, but put it on the back burner. Time to do more research.

I was thinking of using cheap plain black lingerie to get a fine thread count. Might be cheaper to buy the fabric, then have enough for Vader, Phasma, Grievous, Maul hopefully too!

I can just see the wives now when they find the receipts.

Wife: "Hun? What did you buy from Victoria's Secret?"

Modeler: "Um... a... cape for my General Grievous model?" :facepalm

Wait till they find holes cut out the back of all their existing lingerie :lol White for Leia, Red for a Guard, black for bad guys, green for Fett, brown for Jedi etc

I wouldnt destroy VS, i was thinking of cheapest plain black stuff off ebay/amazon from china, in XXXL size might get four capes out of one! :D

I heard that there was an issue with the optical compositor, which left the artifact of the red in. It does look intentional though.

Started building the Bandai AT-AT today - this is about an hour in! Very complex kit for what it is, but astonishing in the amount of detail and complexity.
20170424_170646.jpg

why?

do u know more?

Derringer said:
Hi I've been lurking these boards and a few others for over a year, always forgetting to register. I'm affiliated with Bluefin, the company that Bandai uses to distribute the Star Wars products to U.S. retailers. I am not from Bandai Japan itself, but I am in constant communication and reporting with their departments on a daily basis. I am a model enthusiast though my subject material is often not dedicated to firm accuracy, but instead what new creative interpretations that could be inserted into that source material. More or less I'm a big airplane and sci-fi fan.

I just wanted to update on the following U.S. schedule that Disney/Lucas has authorized Bandai Japan to put into the U.S. thus far. These will be available at u.s. local hobby shops as well as online stores.

Dec 2016
1/72 & 1/144 Red Squadron X-wing Starfighter Special Set

Jan 2017
1/72 A-Wing
1/72 Poe's X-Wing
1/72 TIE Interceptor
1/72 TIE Striker

Feb 2017
1/144 U-Wing & Tie Striker
1/72 X-wing
1/72 TIE Fighter
1/72 TIE Advanced X1
1/48 Snowspeeder

Mar 2017
1/144 NEW item that will be up for pre-order in about a week
1/144 Millennium Falcon (The Force Awakens version)
1/48 AT-ST
1/72 Y-Wing

Will update this again after more information is confirmed. The reason it only goes to March is because that's when the fiscal year ends for Japanese companies. I can assure you there is a large item coming out in the summer months though. Hopefully Star Wars Celebration will allow us to bring the prototype of it to the U.S.

From here:

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=231077&page=80&p=4162738&viewfull=1#post4162738

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back