Bandai release schedule

Hm. So here's something that's always puzzled me. Why are models of the AT-AT cockpit often made with scarlet red windows? I don't recall seeing red windows in the movie in exterior shots. And interior shots of the vehicles showing the cockpit view obviously have clear windows.

It's in the movie

Screen Shot 2017-04-23 at 18.25.00.png

J

Hm. So here's something that's always puzzled me. Why are models of the AT-AT cockpit often made with scarlet red windows? I don't recall seeing red windows in the movie in exterior shots. And interior shots of the vehicles showing the cockpit view obviously have clear windows.
Red window in the movie:
film_at_at.jpg

That red glow is just something I choose to ignore as canon. As he said, it makes no sense to glow red from the outside when it clearly is meant to be a clear window from the inside.

It's a Sci-fi movie,.....Hovering car things....talking robots,...aliens.....light-speed travel.....uniform gravity on different sized planets.....AT-AT windows being red on the outside, but clear on the inside......hmmmm

We have glass that appears one thing on one side & another on the other

Celebrity-mirrored-sunglasses-9.jpg

J

Ah yes. OK. I'd rewatched most of the battle sequence, where there's no red. Missed that opening scene.

I'll also have to get serious about figuring out a way to do a good cape. I've been wanting to do a scaled fabric cape for Bandai's Vader, but put it on the back burner. Time to do more research.

Oh MY! This is awesome news. So funny, last night I was watching episodes from Clone Wars season 2 "Grievous Intrigue" and thought how cool would it be if Bandai produced a 1/12 kit of Grievous and BAMB!!! Can't wait for this kit!!

Interesting--although I'm not a big fan of the prequels or of 1/12 figure kits, Grievous is a perfect subject for this approach so I will pick that one up...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back