Bandai release schedule

You could build up a whole Home 1 hangar base dio without having to rent another flat for it, so they ARE fine for a reason. :)
That fo rme is the only appeal with this mini-kits- Dioramas. For me they are just too small to enjoy as an individual display (1:72 is the smallest I like), but for a grouping these small kits work well. I am getting a couple to fly along side my Bandai Falcon

That fo rme is the only appeal with this mini-kits- Dioramas. For me they are just too small to enjoy as an individual display (1:72 is the smallest I like), but for a grouping these small kits work well. I am getting a couple to fly along side my Bandai Falcon

All the diorama possibilities are actually "making me" buy multiples of kits!.....and I NEVER buy multiples!:eek

TIE's attacking the falcon, Home 1 hanger bay, Tatooine landing bay, Death Star.........

My disappointment in the tiny scale has turned to me tenting my fingers and breathing "Excellent" in my very best Mr. Burns at every release!:D

A couple new pics of the mini A-wing:

https://twitter.com/HobbySite/status/868051152352325632/photo/1

DAvu7xLUwAAG6fh.jpg

In the second picture in that post, the size relative to the stand makes me think (which I would assume to be true anyway) that the A-wing will be the same size relative to the X-wing as with the 1:72, so the 1:72 or 1:48 debate will be in full effect :) (edit: I mean 1:144 vs. 1:96). I think that probably means that the Bandai A-wing won't be much smaller than the excellent F-toys A-wing, unlike the X and Y wings.

DAvv0VUVwAAE8SY.jpeg

So, wait. The Geonosis 2-pack battle droid kit isn't just going to be released like any of their other kits? Has it even been released yet?

It's not released yet, I think June is the release month, but AFAIK no it's not a regular kit. Exclusive to the Bandai Online Site, but I'm hoping that's not the case. I'm only after the battle droids and have no interest in the STAP so these kits would be perfect for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not released yet, I think June is the release month, but AFAIK no it's not a regular kit. Exclusive to the Bandai Online Site, but I'm hoping that's not the case. I'm only after the battle droids and have no interest in the STAP so these kits would be perfect for me

I guess we'll wait and see. It's odd they'd just make this random kit an exclusive. Regardless, I'm getting this it one way or another. In fact, I'm definitely getting two because I want to make a 3P0 head-swap display and an 3-step unfolding display.

I guess we'll wait and see. It's odd they'd just make this random kit an exclusive. Regardless, I'm getting this it one way or another. In fact, I'm definitely getting two because I want to make a 3P0 head-swap display and an 3-step unfolding display.

That's one of the things I want to do too, especially the 3-step unfolding display!

June is the month.

They have released the recolors as online store exclusives: The Shadow Trooper, Translucent Vader and now the Battle Droids.

http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000113854/

Never before I have bought multiple kits either! I usually build at least 1/72 scale, but the little star destroyer won me over. These little ones are fun to build, it's nice to have one done rather quickly, and they don't take up much space. I mean, the big BB-8 is great, but the missus might not agree me buying yet another, bigger display case...

Last edited:
Now that a Slave 1(Jango edition) is on it's way. I hope Bandai retools the Boba Fett 1/12 model into a Jango Fett 1/12 model kit

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back