Bandai release schedule

At least one toy (a Hot Wheels x-wing, of all things) has already been released of that X-wing too - it's called the "Partisan X-Wing". Something we haven't seen in the trailers yet - I'm looking forward to finding out what faction it belongs to.

Flap... Flap... Flap... That new Fighter should have been called "TIE Bat"..! ;)

Yeah, I don't quite get the purpose of the wing movement (not that "wings" in Star Wars have ever -- or need to -- make sense). Angled up for landing, I guess, but how much more maneuverable or effective would it be with the panels angled down a few degrees? If anything it just cuts down on the pilot's visibility. I'm sure we'll be told some important in-world explanation, but it seems like a pretty silly variant, IMHO.

I like the wing design, what I don't like is the soda can design of the cockpit. I hope maybe it has a purpose like fast attack trooper carrier or hauls stuff up to the Death Star or maybe after being unsuccessful at stopping rebels or whatever it's purpose in Rogue One they used them as Tie bombers after a few upgrades.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

The thing that bugs me about is the movement of the wings. That hinge makes it look like a toy.

I wish they swooped down like a republic gunship

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Plus they had swappable arms pods (mini DS type guns, searchlights, etc...)- that is a subject Bandai could easily sell multiples of...

I agree. The best design to come out of the Prequels and the only prequel design I really want from Bandai....minus capital ships.

Chris

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back