Bandai release schedule

Hmm. I have to say I'm really deeply puzzled by that. I mean, why go to the trouble of making a Falcon with an Original Trilogy dish, and not bother to update the Force Awakens detailing? Presumably the piping would've been made of separate pieces in the mesh - they could've just hit the delete key and got something close enough. Very strange!

Fixing the starboard cockpit side and the cockpit tunnel top greeblies, which are more like the 32" model than the 5 footer, would've been more work, so that's sort of understandable.

Yeah, this is the new design, intricated pipework everywhere, perhaps to visually deliver more detail in the movies (we live in Ultra HD era). Besides that, this little vehicle models are really stunning (but I'm still waiting for the bigger brothers... ISD 1/1700, Falcon 1/72, Y-Wing 1/48... Bandai? Are you listening?)

Hmm. I have to say I'm really deeply puzzled by that. I mean, why go to the trouble of making a Falcon with an Original Trilogy dish, and not bother to update the Force Awakens detailing?

Is it possible, just thinking out of my butt here, that the MF is in the new SW movie, maybe just a cameo, and for that they used the TFA computer generated thing? And as a minimum (and maybe maximum) they altered the CG ship to have a round dish and no front gear boxes? Those are the two alterations that any random John Q. StarWarsFan would spot. At least the timing of this model's release makes sense--even if the micromachine size makes no sense to me.

Is it possible, just thinking out of my butt here, that the MF is in the new SW movie, maybe just a cameo, and for that they used the TFA computer generated thing? And as a minimum (and maybe maximum) they altered the CG ship to have a round dish and no front gear boxes? Those are the two alterations that any random John Q. StarWarsFan would spot. At least the timing of this model's release makes sense--even if the micromachine size makes no sense to me.
Sadly, you're probably right

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

b069.jpg

If they can do the TIE suppository in 1/72, they can definitely do the U-wing in 1/72 as well.

Last edited:
Is it possible, just thinking out of my butt here, that the MF is in the new SW movie, maybe just a cameo, and for that they used the TFA computer generated thing?

The ANH version Falcon will definitely be featured in the Han Solo stand-alone movie, so Bandai may be thinking ahead.

I agree. Right after they release a B-Wing, TIE bomber, Tantive IV, and a Republic gunship. :D
I don't see why we wouldn't get B - Wing, Tie Bomber, Tantive IV they maybe in Rogue One, And I think I have seen Tie bombers in a poster or some kind of print art...

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back