Bandai release schedule

if bandai bringing more of these in 1/144 i'm probably waiting to finish my dio with the bandai falcon and the f-toys ships....

I know we have a few ships coming from Rogue One and lots of figures. I'm just not into the figures at all. I want more ships!!!!
I have the tiny Y on pre-order and will do the same for the little Falcon. Otherwise, I have all the currently available ships....need more....

I'm sure upcoming movies will add more: Plains Troopers, Plateau Troopers, Highlands Troopers, Rain Forest Troopers, etc. :D

He he.... highlands troopers...
52b1a160e2719a73fb132418aa5b15fa.jpg

Apparently the figure kits are selling well. I might get a robot or two, but I want more ship kits myself.
With the Zvezda Star Destroyer kit burning up the forums I would hope Bandai will stop dragging it's feet on their larger kit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know we have a few ships coming from Rogue One and lots of figures. I'm just not into the figures at all. I want more ships!!!!
I have the tiny Y on pre-order and will do the same for the little Falcon. Otherwise, I have all the currently available ships....need more....

Spoken like a true addict. <takes one to know one>

Sweet... The detail is awesome for that scale...

Although,....theres a LOT of pipework in the mandible pits & the sidewalls,....the mandible sidewalls look pretty OT,....but the rest & the docking rings are based on the new digital asset,...shouldn't be too hard to fix,....but the telltale new trademark of the new Falcon is the amount of pipework

MG_8160.jpgMG_8156.jpgMG_8169.jpgMG_8168.jpgMG_8161.jpgMG_8173.jpgMG_8179.jpg

J

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back