Bandai release schedule

....or

the-incom-ut-60-u-wing1.gif

ZZ0E2BA081.jpg

u-wing+rogue+one+concept+art

J

Well, I was looking for the source turntable, but apparently Google (now lacking any sort of Boolean logic controls so completely bot-stupid) is unable to discern it from just 'turntables'...

bugger!

R/ Robert

I think the most misleading part of the U-wing is it looks like a one man fighter rather than a side by side 2 seat cockpit and troop transport below

In really it's like the Huey of the Star Wars universe
I really like the size. It's like the gunship of rogue one (I'm still waiting to see an old beat-up gunship being used by some pirates in these new films)

I hope the models come with some troops

Is the helmet is too big? That's the first thing that I saw, but I could be (and usually am) wrong.

I don't know,....there's something not right.....the 1/12 figures look dead on,....surely they use the same data for the bigger ones

...I'm not buying any of them big ones anyway,...but it's strange that they look off

K

What's wrong with it?

R/ Robert

The front of the dome looks off to me. Like there shouldn't be that big of a bulge. It makes it look slightly 'bulbous'.

SB

EDIT: But since it's a model, I suppose there's nothing stopping you from sanding it down to the point where it looks good.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back